Sexual Tensions | +18

✼rated 18+ pairings
✼warning: some pairings contain tasteful slight smut. I'll know if you skipped Namjoon.

 I'll know if you skipped Namjoon

The Grammys—wow. They were back at the hotel, finishing up their Vlive, saluting to camera with a glass of wine in hand.

"Bye Army—Thank you!" They all drank—except her--gulping down their much needed celebratory performance. Jungkook held the phone screen up, making sure to squeeze everyone into the shot. She stood between Jhope and Jimin waving at the camera, but kept a subtle eye on Namjoon, worried about him.

Jimin kissed her cheek, a sweet smile on his lips and took her drink, downing it easily in one full sweep all while wrapping his free arm around her waist as the camera turned off. She smiled back, returning his gesture. Jimin worried her the most, out of all the members alcohol was his go to for comfort and relaxation. She imagined him opening another bottle in the solitude of his own room after this.

They hadn't expected to perform or even be invited this year since the lack of nominations.They'd all been disappointed to say the least. The members didn't take it to heart, they'd try again, move on, do better, but Namjoon, he--

There was a still lot of stress on him even if he didn't show it. Goodnight hugs and pecks were exchanged, and one by one they all left the room, expect her and Joonie, opting to share a suite for this trip. He hadn't raised any questions at the arrangement, it wasn't unusual for them share hotel rooms, it just wasn't as common anymore and if they really wanted to they just did.

Namjoon slipped off his jean jacket. "You want to wash up first, baby?"

Hearing a sigh, Hani looked from where she sat on the floor beside the bed and next to her suitcase. "Sure, I'll be quick," and rummaged quickly for a clean pair of night clothes. Namjoon plopped onto the bed, cell phone out, the crease between his eyebrows back again, concentrating too deeply.

She didn't like that look, wanting to take away whatever pressure he was feeling. Namjoon had a hard time relaxing, especially when they were out somewhere foreign, more so after a performance. He was always thinking about tomorrow, work, how he could improve himself. She'd do anything for him.

After a quick shower and rinse, Hani changed into a soft pair of shorts and a loose t-shirt that fell off shoulder, before heading back into their room. Namjoon had dimmed downed the lights, a soft yellow glow, but still sat in the exact spot where she'd left him. She sent a quick message to Jimin.

Hey, come back in ten

Waeyo?

Just come please

Namjoon had come out in an old shirt and sleeping shorts, his honey blond hair a little damp and slicked back almost as if it were still styled as it was during their Old Town Road performance just hours before. She licked her lips.