Chapted 42: Revival

Your POV

Following the events in "Off Colors", Steven and the Off-Colors observes in awe as the recently-resurrected Lars wakes up from his supposed-death.

Lars : *groans* What the heck just happened?-

Steven: *hugs Lars tightly* Lars! You saved us! You stopped the Robonoids, but- but one of them exploded, and- and you weren't moving, and I started crying. *gasps in realization* I brought you back to life! It was an accident. I mean, I probably would've done that on purpose if I had known I could do that, but I didn't really ask your permission, so I'm sorry.

Lars: *confused* Back to life? So I was... away from life? Aah! *looks at his body* I'm pink!

Steven: Ah! I know! Do you feel okay?

Lars: I don't... really know.

Steven: But your body, are you sore?

Lars: No.

Steven: Are you tired?

Lars: ...No.

Steven: Do you feel good?

Lars : No?

Steven: Do you feel bad?

Lars : No?! I guess I just feel really freaked out?

Steven: Well, I am, too, so at least we're on the same page here.

Looming noise are then heard in the distance.

Rhodonite: They're back. Those Shattering Robonoids are back!

Fluorite: Quickly... Block the entrance...

The Rutile Twins, Rhodonite and Fluorite run off to block the entrance.

Steven: Lars, you stay here and rest. *follows the others*

Lars: All right.

Padparadscha: I predict, Lars will change in hue. What a mystery!

Rhodonite and the Rutile Twins begin pushing a large rock towards the entrance. Steven quickly joins them and pushes the rock with strength, but it only moved a few feet. I signalled them to stand back, then I summoned my gauntlets and punched the boulder sending it to the entrance surprising the other two Gems.

Rutile Twins: Whoa, strong.

Y/N: Thanks.

Rhodonite: Is this gonna be enough?

The red scanning beams from the Robnoids shine from the gap in the entrance are heard, and the noises fades in distance, as the Robonoids move on elsewhere.

Fluorite: They..seem...to have...overlooked us...for...the time...being...

Padparadscha: Quickly, block the entrance!

Steven: As long as I'm here, they're gonna keep coming after us.

Rhodonite: It's true. This was a horrible plan.

Steven: Should we try to find a new hiding spot?

Rhodonite: No, no, no! If we leave this cavern, we'll be completely exposed.

Fluorite: But...if we stay here, ...they'll...find us...for...sure...

Rutile Twins: So, we either stay here and get caught... Or we go out there and get caught.

Y/N:There's only one way for you to be safe from them.

Rhodonite: What?

Y/N: Leave Homeworld