E.J Caswell Imagine: Bad Days 🤬

Author's Note: Sorry if this is a bit long. I had a lot of ideas. Happy reading.

E.J's POV:

It was only the third week of the spring semester of my senior year. I wanted to get out of here. High school is boring. Don't get me wrong, I love theatre and water polo, but I hate sitting in class and taking tests. There's so much pressure on me to do well and get into college. I was sitting in Mr. Mazarra's AP STEM class waiting for my test grade back. I was so anxious to see if I got an A or B. I didn't study well this time.

"Caswell can I see you after class?" Mr. Mazarra said.

I've never heard a teacher say those words to me in my life. This is either good or bad. I need to get a scholarship for college though.

*After Class*

Thankfully, I was the only one still sitting in my seat. I didn't want anyone to see me and Mazarra. He's so weird.

"Do you want to know why I wanted to meet with you E.J?" Mr. Mazarra looked at me as if I knew what was going on.

"Nope."

"I hate to say this, but you failed the test and the last two quizzes. E.J you're a good student at East High. Something is going on. I'm not sure if you want to share or fix your mistakes. I'm giving you a chance to retake the test under one condition. Don't tell anyone especially Miss Jenn. She thinks I have strict teaching habits and she cannot know."

"Thank you so much Mr. Mazarra. I promise I will get my grade up. I got to go I'm late for water polo practice." I said grabbing my bag and running to the locker rooms.

What have I done? My dad isn't going to be happy. I should've skipped rehearsals to study the other day.

*Water Polo Practice*

"Caswell your passes are weak today. What's going on? You are the best defense we got." Coach Myers yelled at me. Gosh so much for being co-captain.

Troy's song from last year's musical kept playing in my head. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I forgot about the practice game.

I gotta get my, get my head in the game
You gotta get'cha, get'cha, get'cha, get'cha head in the game
I gotta get my, get my head in the game
You gotta get'cha, get'cha, get'cha, get'cha head in the game
Come on! Get my, get my head in the game

"Ouch! What was that for?" the ball hit my head.

"E.J pay attention. Your defense this round." My friend Ryan said gently punching my arm.

*At rehearsals after water polo practice*

"Okay. Theatre people gather around in the circle for today's announcement." Miss Jenn said excitedly clapping her hands.

"What are we rehearsing today?" Nini said holding Ricky's hand. I didn't mind I was over Nini.

"Today, I have decided that we should rehearse the Gaston song since we have done some many dance rehearsals. E.J I hope you know you're lyrics, Nini grab your props, everyone else your background people for today's scene." Miss Jenn said with excitement again.

"Big Red cue the music please." Miss Jenn said looking up at the sound board.

Who does she think she is, that girl has tangled with
The wrong man! No one says no to Gaston

Heh heh. Darn right

Dismissed! Rejected, publicly... (all rights go to Disney)

"E.J the next word is humiliated." Nini whispered to me while grabbing Belle's book off of a shelf.