Movie Ticket Guy

(* and italics = Hawaiian word, definitions are at the end)

Hana POV:

" Today we are doing an important activity in class." Aizawa said boredly. 

Kokami*! what now?! Is the school gonna burn down? The world exploding? Did Jesus resurrect or some shit?!

This roused me from the half asleep state I was in from going to bed so late last night thanks to all the shit I did after school. It didn't help that I had to fight my way through some aggressive reporters at the front gates this morning.

"We'll be picking a class president." Everyone let a breath out simulteniously, and it was almost like they thought 'THATS A NORMAL SCHOOL ACTIVITY!' at the same time like we were in an anime or something. Suddenly the classroom launched into chaos, people yelling over each other to get the position. Then Iida shouted over the group to get their attention.

" I propose we conduct a vote!" He exclaims, waving his hand in a chopping motion like usual. There was some argument, but we eventually just went with it and surprisingly, Midoriya won. I mean he's sweet and everything but he would be about as useful as me with his shyness. The day continues as normal (basically me trying to stay awake in literally any other class besides science) before lunch rolls around and I sit with what the only crackheads I feel comfortable with, apparently we're calling ourselves the 'bakusquad' now.

" So... Why did we name the group after the most narsicistic sister here?" I ask casually. Bakugou looks like he's about to pop a vein.

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!" He yells, we ignore him like usual.

" If we used someone else's name wouldn't he throw a bitch fit or something?" Denki asks like he's not sitting next to him. The fact that he starts strangling the blonde until he turns purple was no surprise, we didn't stop him either.

" I think he's already doing that. Are you okay Kaminari?" Kirishima asks, seemingly the only one who is showing any concern for him.

" d-d-do...III....l-look...okay t-to you?!?!" Wheezes out just barely before Bakutoe tightens his grip. Sero and Kiri get up and begin to pry them apart while me and Mina snicker and take pictures of the boys, vowing to make a photo album of the weird shit we do for the rest of the year.

Just when we start to think Denki might die if we don't assist the responsible friends an alarm goes off, effectively deafening me thanks to my big ass ears.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaim. Sero, being the responsible mom he is, quickly explains.

"It means someone is in the building! We gotta evacuate!" Mina pulls me into the rabid stream of students and I panic when people begin pushing and shouldering each other.

"God why is everyone freaking out! It's probably the press from this morning!" Mina says, but I can barely hear her over the crazy around us. Someone's elbow suddenly flies into my fucking eye and I let go of the pinkette, effectively getting lost in the crowd. I cry out in pain and my face heats up. My eyes start glowing and a lava tear fills my poor left eye while everything is tinted in red. Suddenly someone grabs my elbow and I look up to see Todoroki tugging me through the swarm to the side of the hall, where we both squeeze up to the windows as much as possible side by side.

"Fuck!" I hiss as I hold a hand up to my eye.

"Are you alright?" Todoroki asks in his calm voice.

"Yeah, that just hurt like a bitch! Who's elbow was that, All Mights?!" I whine, still getting jostled by the flow of students and forgetting to be antisocial because of my anger.