40 | Peace

Hi all! We have yet another Dakota Ky fan art, this time from @ihavethehiground !

This is so incredible! Thank you so so much from the bottom of my heart. Dakota means the world to me so I appreciate your work and effort. She looks gorgeous 🖤

💫

💫

The pirates whole demeanor had changed then. At first, their encounter had been causal like they typically were, but when he signaled for his men re-aim their blasters at her, she knew instantly that he was no longer playing around. If only this could have been a normal search and rescue mission, but they never are in this galaxy, at least not with Hondo flying around in the stars.

Rex raised both of his blasters up again and aimed, waiting for Dakota to give the word. She stepped slightly to the side in order to stand more in front of him "You're the one who helped me escape Count Dooku on Cantonica" she reminded with a stern frown, lifting her finger.

"Well Ky, that day I said I was feeling generous, being that we had a common enemy and all" he rubbed his hand along his cheek "but today, tsk tsk not so much" he waved his finger at the Jedi "a deal just went sour on me on Dantooine and I'm in need of some credits"

"We're not doing this again"

"Don't take it personally"

"Personally taken" she snapped "you're not using me to get credits"

Outside of the pirate's vessel, a third Dantooinian attack-fighter began blasting the roof with its heavy firing cannons, causing for the interior of the hanger to shutter. Everyone shot their heads up at the explosive noise "What was that?" Dakota muttered under her breath, hearing the sound of the fighter outside in space.

"The deal that went sour" Hondo replied.

"What... exactly did you do on Dantooine?"

"Hey!" Hondo suddenly got an idea in his mind, disregarding her question "you're a Jedi" he motioned to her, stating the obvious "talk to them, get them off my back"

"What. Did. You. Do?" she repeated, angrier this time.

"Come come Ky" Hondo spun on his feet "take their weapons, and have her follow me" he ordered to his men.

She frowned but willingly gave up her saber to the pirate that approached her "The Captain stays with me" she told Hondo sternly, nodding towards Rex who was handing over his two blasters.