Chapter 35

Kiya | KY |
Houston, Texas

"Whats wrong with you?" Reese asked me as i sat on the couch at Kamari house on my phone.

"Nun." I said honestly i just didn't feel like talking to nobody. You know how you get moods where nun be wrong but you just don't wanna talk? Yup thats whats going on right now. Kamari came in the living room and looked at Reese and gave him a head nod with Reese returning it.

"Whats wrong with her." He asked Kamari and Kamari looked at me raising his eyebrow.

"Whats wrong with you?" He asked me walking over to where i was sitting at.

"Nun." I said shaking my head. He bent down and pecked my lips 3 times before standing back up straight.

"Why you think sum wrong with her?" He asked looking over at Reese.

"Cause she just sitting there not saying nun." Reese shrugged.

"you just walked in the door you expected to walk in on me talking to myself? Okay." I said chuckling making my eyes big.

"Shut the fuck up." He said throwing a pillow at me and i caught it and laid out on the couch.

"Fuck wrong with you?" Kamari asked me.

"What is wrong with y'all nothing is wrong with me." I said frowning.

"So why you ain't throw the pillow back?" They both asked me. What theee fuck.

"Cause i didnt want to, what the fuck is wrong with yall?" I said in a duh tone.

"Cause usually you'll do something." Kamari shrugged picking my legs up and sitting down before sitting my legs in his lap.

"Im not the same person everyday." I shrugged. I hope that make sense cause in my head it absolutely do.

"Fuck up." Kamari said as Reese sucked his teeth.

"Where Riley?" I asked Reese as i felt Kamari start rubbing my ass. Always touching me.

"With her friend." He shrugged. Maybe it's just me, ion be trippin or nun. But i hate when my only friends hang out with their other friends. Like bitch whatchu need me fa?

"Where everybody else at, thought we going outside today." Reese said talking to Kamari who looked up from his phone.

"Ion know where them other niggas but im most def going outside today." He said taking his hat off and putting it right back on.

"Shidd me too, but you shoo you wanna be outside?." He said asked Kamari with his eyebrows raised and i looked back at Kamari.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Nun dont worry bout it." Kamari said shaking his head.

"This bout the person who shot you?" I asked and he just ignored me.

"Ian hiding from nobody fuck i look like staying inside." Kamari said frowning at Reese.

"Aye im just saying." Reese shrugged. Kamari just mumbled something under his breath as he got back on his phone.

"Im coming." I said and Kama looked up at me.