Chapter 40: I'm busy

“The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy.”

Chapter 40: I'm busy

Taehyung just finished his meeting with his groupmate for research. Yet, he just notice that he took so long because it was 9:32 PM. He innocently curses under his breath seeing the time on his phone.

"Sunbae, aren't you going home?" Ryle asked standing beside him, waiting for the cab.

"I was waiting for the cab." Taehyung smiled creaking his neck.

"Aren't you using a car? I saw you coming and leaving the University using a car." Ryle uttered.

"It's already late that's why I don't want to bother my boyfriend, I think he's sleeping." Taehyung retorted.

"Oh, I see, there's a cab, sunbae. You should go inside so you can leave." Ryle stated, pointing to the cab coming.

"How about you?" Taehyung inquired looking at him.

"It's okay, there's another one so don't mind me." Ryle replied.

"Okay, go home safe." Taehyung said going inside the cab.

"You too, sunbae." Ryle bowed his head when the cab left.

Taehyung sighed in relief and started to text Jungkook that he was coming home.

-----

Jungkook was on his bed with the laptop on his lap. He was still doing his research as well but since most of his groupmates were afraid of him, their leader just give him the task he had to do so the others won't get uncomfortable with his presence.

Suddenly he got a call from a familiar unknown number. He smirked answering the call.

"Who's this?" Jungkook smirked even though he already know who it was.

"You fucking asshole! How dare you to send a dead rat here in my office?!" Governor Shin growled.

"Hey, what are you talking about? I don't understand you." Jungkook grinned.

"Don't act dumb here! I know you know what I'm talking about! I know it's you who send that damn present here!" Governor Shin growled.

"Ah, I remember now. But, why are you mad? Didn't you give me permission to give you a warning?" Jungkook snickered.

"So, that's your threat? What a stupid one, it didn't even scare me at least a bit." Governor Shin shot back.

"Really? Then, why are you making a fuss about it if you are not scared?" Jungkook inquired innocently.

"It's disgusting, if you are going to threat me, makes sure it will scare me." Governor Shin snickered.

"You found it disgusting not knowing that's the way I will kill you like what you saw inside my present." Jungkook chuckled.

"What makes you think I will let you kill me? That won't gonna happen. I didn't take my revenge yet for my son." Governor Shin gritted his teeth.

"As if I will let you get that so-called revenge. Maybe, in another life, yeah?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Bullshit Jeon! You are a bastard! You are a fucking shit in my life! Just die!"

Jungkook just laughed and ended the call like that. He shooked his head throwing his phone away from him so he could focus more on his work.

"Jungkook"

He flinched when he heard that familiar voice. There's no way Taehyung hear about it, right? Shit, he fucked up if Taehyung find out. He curses under his breath and looked up at Taehyung.

"Yes, cupcake?" Jungkook asked smiling and he move aside his laptop on his bed.

He sighed in relief when he saw Taehyung seem half asleep since he was rubbing his left eye and caressing his stomach.

"Can't sleep" Taehyung muttered plopping himself between Jungkook's legs and laying his head on top of Jungkook's stomach.

"Why?" Jungkook inquired while caressing Taehyung's hair.

"Dunno" Taehyung mumbled snuggling his head more on Jungkook's stomach yet he can feel the abs instead.

"What time did you get home? I didn't notice that you were home." Jungkook uttered pulling up Taehyung by his forearm and now Taehyung's head was on his chest.

"It's almost 10, Jungkook, I'm sorry if I came home late. I did a lot of tasks with the research, I didn't notice the time because I'm so busy." Taehyung mumbled on Jungkook's chest.

"It's okay, love, I understand. You should take a rest, hm." Jungkook simply replied letting the boy hug him.

Taehyung looked up at him with a bit of pout on his lips and tired eyes.

"Won't you give me a kiss? We're boyfriends, you should kiss me." Taehyung uttered, kind of glaring at him.

Jungkook chuckled and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"Yeah, sure." Jungkook pecked Taehyung's forehead.

However, he didn't expect Taehyung to wrap his arms around Jungkook's neck to deepen the kiss. Jungkook smirked and kissed him back.

Taehyung smashed his lips firmly against Jungkook's, using one hand to pull his face nearer and the other to put his laptop on the bedside table.

Their lips molded perfectly as their teeth occasionally clashed together in the heated make-out session. Both hands now fully tangled in Jungkook's hair, Taehyung released a breathy moan when he felt teeth tugging at his bottom lip.

The moan welcomed Jungkook's wet tongue into the warm cavern of Taehyung's mouth with open arms and his tongue began to dance with Taehyung's own. They broke apart, both in desperate need of oxygen.

"I said you should take a rest, love." Jungkook snickered.

"Come on, don't stop. We barely do this because of our time." Taehyung pouted.

"Maybe, next time." Jungkook teased pecking the tip of Taehyung's nose.

"You're a mean, Jungkook." Taehyung huffed laying on the bed beside Jungkook and facing his back on him.

"Yeah, I am." Jungkook giggled and took back his laptop again to do his work.

Well, It's not like Jungkook wants to stop, it's just he had to finish his research and essay because the deadline was tomorrow and he barely start because of that bastard Governor Shin.

He silently laugh when he heard Taehyung cursing him. He just shooked his head and proceeded to do what he had to do from the beginning.