Chapter Thirty

When Akira, Goro, and Ryuji awoke in Leblanc, Yusuke was waiting for them. He told them that Makoto asked for him and Ryuji to escort Kasumi home—a lie to get them both out Leblanc and to the Sakura household. Now the lovers were alone.

"I still can't believe she fucking followed us," Akira stretched his back as he got up from his bed. "What time is it? Fuck, it's really late. You don't have work tomorrow, do you?"

Goro remained silent, just staring at Akira. He wanted to speak, he really did, but the words were caught in his throat.

"Babe, what's the matter?"

Akira frowned as Goro slowly dropped his gaze to his hands in his lap.

"Oh... I see what this is about,"

Akira got on his knees by the bed so he could see Goro's face. The brunet was turning red, as if he was preparing to cry.

"I'm guessing you wanna know about that sex life thing Kasumi mentioned?" Akira said.

"H-How many...?" Goro's voice shook. "How long ago...?"

Akira gave a deep sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I wanna say it went on for maybe two or three months before I was dating Kasumi? Just with some random guys and girls at the school I was going to, and a teacher I really don't wanna talk about,"

"Did you do it with her?"

"Yeah, but only once, she said she didn't wanna do it anymore because she didn't like it,"

Goro got up and pushed Akira away, hugging himself as he finally started crying. Akira got up quickly.

"H-Hey! That was all in the past! You know I only love you!"

"You said you weren't a fucking prostitute!" Goro snapped.

"I'm not!" Akira cried. "Babe, come on, I don't do that anymore! I'm happy with you and nobody else! Please, Goro, please believe me..."

Goro pressed his hands over his ears, pulling at his hair a bit too. All he could think was how many other people Akira had touched. How they could've touched him. Did that make him just another plaything to Akira? Was he gonna move on once he got bored of him?

"Goro? Please look at me..."

Akira was carefully putting his arms around Goro and holding him close. He didn't fight back, just melting into Akira's grasp as he started sobbing.

"Are you mad at me...?" the noiret asked.

Goro only nodded.

"That's ok... you can be mad all you want... just please don't leave me..."

"I... I...!" Goro grit his teeth before screaming, "I don't want anyone else touching you like that god damn it!! You're mine!! Nobody else is allowed to fucking touch you, you mother fucker!!"

Akira held tighter to Goro, resting his chin on his shoulder. Goro's sobbing toned down and he tried to rub the tears from his wet face. He almost wanted to laugh at himself. One second he wanted nothing to do with the leader of the Phantom Thieves, now here he is screaming and crying over his past love life.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you..." Akira said in his ear. "But please understand that I don't want anyone else. I only want you. I love you and that's final."

   Goro sniffled, wrapping his arms over Akira's and holding his hands tight.

   "Say that again... please say it again..."