C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F I V E

~~~~~

As soon as you step off of the full bus you can smell the city. There stands the most beautiful and biggest college you have ever seen. You can't believe it, your finally here.

You step onto campus. As you do so you hear a familiar voice calling your name.

You turn around to see Jin-hee.

"Hey Jin-hee." You say waving to her. She runs up to you and hugs you.

"I'm so happy I have a friend who's going to the same college as me, I was so worried."

You smile, "There's no need to be worried, you'll probably make friends in no time."

"Thanks Y/n, I'm so sad we didn't hang out that much over the summer."

"Oh yeah, but it's okay cause now we can hang."

"Let's find some cute college guys and get invited to a lot of parties."

"What about Sana?"

"I know but I love to trick guys into thinking I'm straight, it's the funnest."

You giggle, "Alright, maybe we should get to class, I'll see you later."

She smiles and nods, "See ya."

You both part your ways and you walk to your first class. Today was more of a presentation day so you had to go to all of your classes at once instead of at different times.

You go to the classroom and see Jin. He notices you and smiles waving you over.

"Hey Jin, I didn't know you would've been my first teacher of the day, that's kind of terrifying."

"Hey what are you trying to say?!" He scoffs while messing up your hair. You pout.

"Aish Jin your messing up my hair."

"I might as well start attacking you since your my sister in law."

Your eyes widen and a huge smile plasters over your face, "Wait, Jin are you serious!? Did you ask you?"

He nods, "Yep, no one can resist this handsomeness."

You hug Jin tightly, "That's fantastic, I'm so happy for you guys!" You pull away glaring at him evilly, "but if you dare hurt Yoongi-"

He cuts you off, "Trust me I won't."

You smile again, "Great." You go and take your seat as more students start to pile in. Eventually Jin starts teaching and you can tell all of the girls are drooling over him.

It makes you silently laugh because he's with your brother. All the sad heart broken girls. It's fine they'll find someone else. They are just college students.

The school day has came to an end and you found yourself walking back to the transit. You get on and go on your phone. You get a text. It's from Vernon.

Over that short amount of time you knew Vernon he really seemed to be a good person. You hung out with him a few times over the summer and that was really it.

You guys just slowly progressed into becoming friends.

Vernon

Vernon - "Hey Y/n I heard you saw Jin-hee today, how about we invite Sana and we can hang out tomorrow, ya know hang out again it's been a while."

Y/n - "Yeah of course I'll see you then."

You place your phone into your pocket and wait for the ride back to your town.

You get off of the bus and walk the two blocks back to Namjoon's house. You enter his house.

"Yoongi! You there!?" You call out. No answer, but Namjoon enters the room.

"Hey Joon." You smile.

"How did the first day go, you see Jin?" He asks.

You nod, "Yes I did and it went great, but did you hear about Yoongi and Jin?"

"Yes, I was the one who had to help Jin get ready to propose."

You pout, "And nobody asked me!? I outta beat Jin."

He laughs, "Don't beat him before your brother has the chance to marry him."

"Fine~"

You walk over to the kitchen counter and pull out your computer.

You look at Namjoon and smile, "I don't suppose you could help me with some of this work."

He chuckles, "I don't know, I don't think I should."

You pout, "Aw your so mean."

Namjoon comes up to you and lifts you up onto the counter making you gasp he stands in between your legs.

"Yah, Joon."

He puts his hands on your waist, "Are you sure I'm mean?" He smirks.

"Aish, your such a goofball." You say as you play with his hair.

You pull his head to yours and kiss him.

You both don't hear it but the door opens.

"Not on the counter guys, we eat there!" You both pull away from the kiss and look over at Yoongi and Jin. You smile and jump off of the counter and run over to Yoongi hugging him.

He groans, "Where was this affection before?"

You squeeze him even tighter making him gasp, "Congratulations! My baby brother."

"Y/n I'm older than you, and can you let go your going to kill me."

You pull away from the hug. You hear your phone beep, you look down at it. Your mother texted you.