Our House ☼

"NO, JT

"NO, JT. I SHE SAID TO WRITE IT DOWN THERE." Baby argued, pointing to the bottom of the science worksheet they were supposed to be working in

"What? I don't think she did. I think you're going crazy." He disagreed, smiling at the annoyed girl

The blonde stood up from her stool at the science table, laughing, "I think it's best if I just go ask."

Baby approached Ms. H with her question about the worksheet. She was listening to what the teacher was saying, but also watched JT talk to Liberty. The Van Zandt girl had gushed to the blonde about how she was dating one of Jay's friends, and she seemed really happy.

JT and Liberty caught the Roberts girl staring, and the blonde laughed, as she felt the heat rise up to bee cheeks, before zoning back in to Ms. H's explanation. The blonde thanked her, before going back to their table, "I think you were right. I'm pretty sure she wants us to write it on the back."

"Didn't seem to me that you were really listening to her." JT joked, noticing the blonde's slight embarrassment

"Don't get too full of yourself, James." Baby said to boy, stealing his pencil and flipping the sheet over to write their answer.

In English class, Mrs. Kwan droned on about a historical vacation she took in college, and Baby rested her head down on the desk. No offense to her, but the blonde could really care less.

"So, Baby. The semi-formal draws nigh." The girl heard from behind her.

Turning around, she found the desk occupied by Liberty. Baby smiled at her, slightly yawning, "Hello to you too, Liberty."

"Got a sari picked out?" She continued, talking about the Bollywood theme Marco had chosen

"No. I don't know if I'm even going. No one's asked me, so I thought I might stay home and watch some movies." The blonde explained, hiding the fact that she was slightly upset by not having been asked

Baby knows she shouldn't feel like she needed a date in order to go to the dance, but the blonde would admit that it would be a bit embarrassing. Everyone who's going has a date, and Baby did want to feel like she bothering everyone if she went alone.

It would also be nice to take weird pictures with someone that they could look back on when they're older and make fun of them.

"I disagree." Liberty smirked

"And why is that?" The blonde questioned, turning her body to fully face her

"I know someone who wants you there." The Van Zandt girl teased

"Trust me, Emma already tried to talk me into going. I know this is going to sound stupid, but I'd be embarrassed to go alone."

"No, no. Someone else wants you to go. It's a certain, shall we say, 'friend' of yours." Liberty said, glancing at the boy a few rows behind them