I.

Chapter 1: The Pack Of Skittles

This chapter is dedicated to ClumzCookiez and Dakota for this cute cover above! Thank you so much!🥰

🍪Ellie's P.O.V

Baby, you light up my world like nobody else.

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed.

But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell.

You don't know, oh oh.

You don't know, you're—

I let out a sleepy groan, my hand fumbling blindly to turn off my blasting alarm and let out a sleepy sigh, today is my first day being a senior high student in Triston High.

YAY LIFE! Note the extra sarcasm on that exclamation point.

I lazily forced my body to move out of the bed and started stretching my sore muscles. I fixed my bed before making my way into the bathroom.

The sight in the mirror definitely made me grimace.

I could totally applaud the director of the frozen movie where Anna wakes up looking like every typical female in the morning.

My ghostly blonde hair was in a complete bird's nest. My skin tone was a neutral shade but you could easily tell when I'm blushing. I wiped the dried drool away from the corner of my chapped lips before rubbing my pointer finger furiously on it to get rid of the dead skin. Not exactly a good thing to do but heh, my eyes were a striking shade of ocean blue that contrasted with my hair.

Let's not forget my eyebags that were screaming good morning to me.

I turned to side and lifted my loose tank top up, feeling completely disappointed at the fact that everything was flat and when I mean everything, I meant even my boobs. I was on the skinny side and my 5'5 height made me look like a matchstick slapped unto one another to form a body with the box being my head.

"Why did I freaking finish that stupid series up until two a.m?" I muttered out, proceeding to strip off my clothes and hop in the shower.

10 minute showers were my fortè.

I decided to wear my comfy leggings, an oversized stripe shirt, and paired it off with my white converse. I left my hair to dry freely but not before applying some chapstick on my lips and made my way downstairs.

"Good Morning mom." I greeted, giving her a peck on the check.

"Good morning dear! Are you excited? Today's your first day." She beamed up to me, her motherly smile giving me a familiar sense of warmth.