What DO we know?

~Time skip, Deku was released from the hospital yesterday~

Everyone was sitting in class, a few texting on the chat, when Mei Hatsume came through the door with an overly energetic smile on her face... and a machine.

"Hello Class 1-A! I've overheard a few things and would like to present you with this," she practically yelled out, gesturing broadly to her contraption. "It's main purpose is to show you someone's past, as well as different ways their life could have turned out, based on the decisions they've made! Now, my volunteer has already been chosen, and has agreed to this, so come on up, Izuku Midoriya!"

Izuku nervously walked up. He knew what was going to happen, but he didn't know what was going to happen. He sat down in the chair and waited.

"Alright, now, I present.... Izuku Midoriya's childhood!"

Bakugou gulped and started sweating nervously.

A little boy and his best friend were playing on the playground.

"Hey, Izu-Chan! Have you seen the brand new Golden Age All Might figure yet? It's so cool!" a certain blond-headed child exclaimed.

"Is that Bakugou? Calling Midoriya Izu-Chan? Odd."

"Shut the fuck up Shitty Hair."

"Watch your fucking language, Bakugou."

"I saw it Kacchan! It was super cool! I'm going to ask mama to get it for me for my birthday!" Izuku cheered.

The two boys continued playing until the teacher called them in. The screen cut to the Midoriya household.

"Mommy, when will daddy be home?" an innocent Izuku asked.

"I don't know honey, he'll be working in, um, America for a while. Do you want some watermelon?"

Izuku smiled happily at his mother.

"Yes please, mommy!"

The screen then cut to Izuku at a birthday party.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Izuku/Izu-Chan, happy birthday to you!" many people sang aloud as Izuku blew out his candles.

"Happy birthday my baby boy!" Inko said happily, handing Izuku his first gift of the day.

"The new action figure! So cool!"

The boy ran up and hugged his mom, beaming happily up at her. After a few more presents, only Izuku, Katsuki, and Inko were left in the house.

"Alright you two, time for bed," Inko said, looking at the two small boys.

The two looked at each other, then ran upstairs. They changed (not on screen of course) and lied down on the sleeping bags they had pulled out.

"Heh, nice," Aizawa said, smirking.

"Hey, Kacchan, can you do that thing again...?"

Katsuki made tiny sparks like miniature fireworks in his hand.

"You mean this?"

"Yeah. Thanks."

"No problem. What do you wanna talk about?"

"I'm super excited to get my quirk. One day, we'll run the best hero agency in the whole wide world and we'll be even cooler and stronger than All Might! You'll be the number one hero and I'll be your sidekick, right?"