17. A Survivor's Will

Filia (Firewatch) could be seen breathing heavily through a rag after taking tolls on her mind. She looked up at (Y/N) who was held up in the air.

The strong rule the weak, even though she is not willing to agree with that sentence but she could not debate against utter reality. Just when she thought that happiness was pouring on her.... she forgot the land that she stood on was sadness.

There was some kind of flux hurting her mind but, that does not disturb her from thinking of ways to get out of the chains. She looked down into her pants pocket and saw her tactical transceiver remote dangling out.

Her hand was under the pocket and trying to reach for it would take some time.

[Before that.... does weight affect your telekinesis, Wiya?] - (Y/N)

He asked with the limited breaths he has. Wiya frowns as she got closer to his face, as (Y/N)'s expression did not waver.

If he panics in this situation then, all of his efforts in enduring the pain through life will be wasted and people who sacrificed their lives for him will be in vain if he gives up now. Meaning that breaking (Y/N)'s mind would not be that easy.

Sure he did think of the downfalls in his life, including someone else. Yet, he has not reminded himself of the achievement he accomplished.

[Hhhmmmm~ You're planning something?] - Wiya

He took the risk and took her words as a yes.

[You know me too well.... even though you have a similar ability like mine....] - (Y/N)

The achievement that he did not realise until now. Not the fact that he graduated as a doctor which is still regarded outstanding but, it is an unspoken one that was hidden under the layers of his life events...

....the achievement, as a survivor.

[....you don't know how to use it] - (Y/N)

He said and instantly bashes his head on Wiya's forehead. The moment before contact, he used his originium to make his head heavier only just for the collision causing her to stagger to the back.

After that, his body was released from Wiya's telekinesis due to her sudden loss of focus. (Y/N)'s head was still a bit fuzzy because of the necklace strangling his neck.

The remote Wiya used fell to the ground as he took the opportunity to stomp on it and crush it. Resulting in the necklace to stop working and slacked. Wiya did not take a minute to recover as she quickly went into a stance and aimed her M4A1 assault rifle at him.

At the same time, (Y/N) lifted his right leg and stomp his right foot on the ground with heavyweight enhancement times ten of his own body mass.

*BANG!!* X10

The pebbles bounce off the ground and scattered into the air surrounding him. The bullets crashed into airborne rocks, but some of them shot through and (Y/N) dodge them within hair breaths. Two bullets managed to graze his cheek but it is not a big deal.

(Y/N) transfer his electrified originium in the ground and extract as much water from the ground, as it collects around his bright foot. Wiya got the gist of his plan as she ran straight to him while shooting.

He lightens his body once more and kicked off the ground to his right. A bullet went into his left thigh, one in his shoulder and two in his left arm. (Y/N) hold in his pained scream and crashed down onto the ground.

Wiya closed in the distance as (Y/N) lighten his body and wasted little effort in pushing himself back up with his feet first. His kick landed flat under her neck as the globe of water around his right foot splashes on her body.