Chapter 39

I dropped onto the bed. Among as I just waited for her reaction.

Flashback:

"Dad, just take this bag in their room and exchange it with their", I asked dad.

"I know what you're doing beta, but don't tell me I didn't warn you"

"You surely might have heard from you wife what they did to me, I'm going to just enjoy now", I said with a laugh causing dad to let out a chuckle as he gave me a hi-fi.

"Payback is a bitch", he murmured.

She might have opened the bag to change. Must've been shocked.
I just let out a smile. I knew she must've done the same thing but this time, I'm going to enjoy a lot.

"What got you smiling so much?"

"Oh, just wait to see"

Sonia's P.O.V.

Finally setting the siblings on one bed, I settled on the other bed after making the pillow border.

I opened my bag to take some comfortable clothes. I smirked as I thought of Tanvi's reaction. I know she'll threaten to kill me once again but she wouldn't.

I stared at the bag and my eyes widened. There was a small note.

"Payback's a bitch bhabiji" with two laughing emoji's drawn. I frowned when I saw it. And then realisation dawned me. Oh no! She can't do this! Roshan came out from the bathroom with a towel around his neck and I just stared at him forgetting about my problem for some time.

"Babe, it's rude to stare", he said cheekily and I just blushed and looked at my bag before blushing even more. I let out a whine and heard Roshan chuckle.

"What happened?", He said as he sat next to me with a hand on my waist.

"I-I, T-Tanvi"

"Did she finally take her revenge? Oh baby, she had told me I'm going to enjoy my trip a lot, now I'm just waiting", he said with a smirk. I just punched his shoulder and groaned.

"Come on love, it can't be that bad also, show it to me atleast!", he insisted. Even I hadn't seen the outfits but I kind off anticipated what she could pack, especially for the night dresses.

Roshan just got ahead and picked one of the black nightwear. He started laughing before looking at me with a smirk.

"Oh my god! You would look too hot and sexy in this", as he showed me what he held. Of course! This girl! I'll strangle her.

"But then you did the same and don't kid yourself you know you would look hot", my inner self told me.

I just snatched the outfit and chucked it inside my bag cursing Tanvi.

"So... What're you gonna wear now", he said with his arms crossed as he sat. I turned to look  at him and took hold of the towel around his neck and pulled him near me.

"What are you for Rosh? You'll give me your shirt right? You said I look good in them, I'm sure you won't say no to me", I said as I batted my eyelashes and offering him a seductive smile.

This one of my avatar was only reserved for Roshan.

"Y-yes baby", he said and gave me his shirt which I happily took and rushed inside the bathroom but not before giving him a kiss close to his lips but not exactly on them.

"Tease!"

I laughed off as I quickly wore his shirt and kept my leggings on. I can't only wear a shirt when my kids are there too.

Tanvi's P.O.V.

As usual I would have to wear his shirt. Where does she buy the lingerie from? God! This was much worse than our honeymoon. They consider for a shear jacket and some panties. I was about to die from embarrassment when Arjun started laughing.

"Come on baby! You would look hot in that!"

"And I will kill you if you utter another word", I said as I shoved that piece of clothing inside the bag.

"Ok ok, calm down", he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. My back was against his chest and I could feel his heartbeat.

"S-Shirt", I said while trying to focus on everything but him being this close.

"Ok", he said and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"No you goofball! I'm asking for your shirt, you know to wear it for the night", I said.

"I know baby I was just messing with you", he said as he pulled me more close and placed a kiss on my neck.

"That reminds me of how much of a naughty girl you were in the morning", and I just giggled.

"You must be punished", he said trying to act serious.

"Oh my god! I'm trembling", I said feigning fear.

He turned me around so that we were face to face.

"Is it? Are you trembling?"

"Uh huh"

"Well them, I'm sure I have the perfect way to stop you from trembling", and just then he crashed his lips onto mine. Swallowing any sign of protests I had. He smiled into the kiss as on of his hand rested on the back of my neck while the other on my waist and my hands found their way to his hair and started tugging onto it.

If it weren't for his hand around my waist, I'm sure my knees would have given up on me as I experienced this toe curling kiss.

I pulled back and rested my head on the wall as I regained my breath but he just continued kissing my jaws and then attacked my neck. After stopping the assault, he looked at me with clouded eyes.

"Oh you don't know what you do to me baby", he said before kissing me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I'm back with another update!

Aren't Sonia and Roshan cute?
"I love them so much"

*Tanvi and Arjun glares at me*

"Uh, well not more than you"

Anyways, it's really boring and I want to go out. But I can't!

Also, an important note, I know there aren't doctors reading my story or anything at this time. But I just want to say this that the doctors are legit working so hard for us. I'm so thankful for them. They're just so selfless. So many doctors who were treating even tested positive for Covid-19. Honestly, hats off to them. I'd also like to highlight those doctors that even passed away, the one that comes to my mind is the Italian couple. They both were doctors who saved so many patients but in the end died to Covid-19. I thank all the doctors across the world.

Q. What do I do in the lockdown?
A. I cook, draw, read and study that's it. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I hope you all are safe and are cooperating with the lockdown, it gets hectic for the health care workers as well if the people aren't cooperating.

Mwahhaha! I know I'm cute, no need to tell me

Lots of love,
D❤️