AU Reverse Brothers (Pt Two)

-Shout out to @Aromantic_Satan for the request-

-comment or DM me if you have requests-

Ages and stuff are in the first part

"Holy shit it's Jason!"

"Yeah, I know." The boy said. "and who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Jason." Jason said. The boy looked him up and down. 

"Ew." he popped the lollipop back into his mouth.

"Back at you."

 "Are you me from the future or something? Cause damn, I'm about to make some mistakes." He leaned against this wall.

"Wait, so- you're Jason Todd?" Dick asked.

"Who want's to know?"

"Dick Grayson."

He paused. "HEY! BABY BIRD! GET BACK OVER HERE!"

The tiny boy stumbled back into view, watching the brothers shyly. "yeah Jay?"

"Am I Jason Todd?"

"...Yeah?" He looked confused.

"Boom! answered your own question." He smiled smugly.

Jason -older Jason- squinted at the blue-eyed boy next to his you counter part. "Dick?"

The boy looked up at lollipop-Jason, and then the young man still holding Tim hostage. "yeah?" He asked. Jason looked at his older brother, who was in shock.

"Why are you-I-you younger than Jason?"

"I dunno." He muttered.

Behind them,the young man released Tim, who stumbled forwards into Damian. "Leave. Him. Alone." He growled.

"So, wait, you must be-"

"Don't you dare talk to my brothers. Have you ever ingested Cesium 137?" He raised his throat.

"no..." Dick gaped. "no way!... Damian?"

The man frowned.

"Wait, what the hell is happening?" the boy in the background approached.

"Don't tell me," Tim said. "It's me."

"Who are you?"

"Tim drake."

"Yeah, I'm you."

"You're looking put together."

The older-Tim nodded. "Trust me, therapy and meds help So much."

"Noted." Tim said

"HOLD ON!" Damian yelled. "What the hell is happening?! The manor is backwards, these people look like us, what- is happening?"

"Strange, " the young man commented impatiently. "I was just watching my brothers for a couple days, and suddenly Four kids,who are just us reversed, walk downstairs like they live here!"

"You are Damian." Dick said what everyone was thinking. "But, god, you're my age. Damian as the oldest brother...?"

Damian watched his older version, disgustedly. "We are NOT the same." He spat. "You're soft. They don't need your protection."

"Listen," The young man sighed. "For the past nine years I've had to protect these three, and I can tell you one thing; they Cannot protect themselves." He inhaled. "Also, when you're older, the way you behave now will make you cringe."

"Damn!" Jason laughed, he hated to agree with Demon in any form, but that was a fire roast. 

Dick lowered himself to the ten-year-old's height. "Hi. I'm... you."

"Hi." baby-Richard's accent was a bit thicker.

"What do you like to do?" Dick realized he was talking to himself like a child.

"I -uh-" He looked at lollipop-Jason shyly, his brother nodded and stood protectively next to him. "I like going out as Robin,"

"Oh my God, Dick is Robin in this weird reality."Jason exclaimed.

"Uh um," Baby-Richard was scared to speak."I like Wally..."

Dick gasped, shocking the boy. "Wally! Yes. I love Wally! What do you guys do?"

Lollipop-Jay held his broth close. 

"We play video games, and um, we do homework and... stuff." He didn't have much flow in his speech yet, and looked like he'd rather be running around than standing still.

"HEY, LIL' JAY!"Jason called.

"Yeah." Lollipop-Jay yanked the Lollipop from his mouth, holding his little brother defensively.

"What's it like having Dickie as a little brother."

"That's none of You're Business." Eventually, The younger counterparts trusted Dick enough for Lollipop-Jay to leave him alone with baby-Richard (though he kept an eye on the two). "Honestly, He's a total crybaby." He whispered to-well- himself.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, and, like, everyone coddles him; Bruce, Demon, Tim, they all act like he's make of glass."

"Damn, that sounds like it sucks."

The Tims were in the middle of a *Deep* conversation. 

"So, what science class are you taking?"

"Physics. I'm also taking robotics and CLC and Pre-calc and stuff."

"Hmm." Tim thought for a bit. "How did we get here? The whole manor and stuff is just, a mirror image or our world."

"Huh." old-Tim thought. "Alternate realities? You called it a mirror image, perhaps someone accidentally-or intentionally merged out worlds?"

"Are you saying it's the Mirror Master?"

"Maybe." old-Tim said. "Maybe we should get you four to the watch tower to ask the league for help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

adult-Damian thought the Nightwing suit was the coolest hing ever.

Jason gave style tips to his younger version on suit design.

Damian felt intense second-hand-embarrassment when he saw the robin suit; even though everyone else thought it was adorable.