Part 13:- On the way to bhantinda!!

Manik was now openly flirting with nandini and she was completely shocked at his behaviour!!!

Neyo on their what's up group:-" My baccha is back!!!"

Smita:-" He is on fire bhabhi!!!"

Mukti:-" What do you mean aunty??"

Ishita:-" He is trying to win nandu's heart!!!"

Dhruv:-" And my bhai never fails!!!"

Navya:-" Guyz time for some more fun, recording part 2 on the way!!!  I am so loving this!!!".

Meanwhile in the car!!

Soha:-" oh baby, that time she was your employee na???"

Manik:-" Ya right soha, now the equations have changed!!!"

Manik directly looks into nandu's eyes and says "Now she is more than an employee!!!"

    Yesterday's nandu's words, I am just his employee were yet echoing in his ears, so he decided the first thing is to change this equation!!!

      After manik's these words, there was an akward silence in car, whereas recording was yet going on, others yet dint knew what happened, bcz Cabir was way to shocked by manik's words to react, he yet was just holding recording button!!! Whereas navya messages on group!!

Navya:-" And bhaiya ne maara winning six!!! Yippi!!!"

Dhruv:-" What do you mean navya???"

Navya:-" Bhaiya rocked, soha shocked and nandu clean bowled 😜😜!!"

Mukti:-" oh Cricket k diwani, elaborate!!!"

Navya:-" Are no no hear it would be fun!!!".

     Finally Cabir comes out of the shock and leaves the recording and listening to the recording all were dancing in their cars!!!

    In elders car, it was neyo, Ishita and Smita behind, whereas Raj and raman were in front, harsh was suppose to come by flight he had a surgery!!!

Smita shouts:-" What superb!!!"

Raj and Raman:-" What happened???"

Smita:-" Are I saw a superb video!!!"

Raman:-" Ladies what's cooking???"

Smita excitedly:-" Manan!!"

Raj and raman:-" what???"

   Neyo and Ishita give her a glare, and she gives I am sorry look!!

Neyo:-" Are Raj, you know na she keeps on saying anything!!!"

Raj:-" Something is definitely wrong with our ladies raman, there is definitely something going on!!!"

Raman:-" We will wait for u to tell us ladies, but dont make us wait for long!!!"

All there ladies:-" yes!!!"

Neyo on group:-" Dhruv, today your mother proved she is your mother!!!" (She meant about the incident when they trapped dhruv and he spoke excitedly)

All ask:-" What happened!!!"

Ishita:-" She can't keep secrets!!!!"

      Neyo messages all what just happened!!!!

Cabir:-" You seriously are dhruv's mom!!!"

Mukti:- " ok Guyz, abhi is shouting and telling to come to the point!!!" (Abhi was driving)

Ishita:-" Maddo, Mukti you seriously want to marry this stupid, who doesn't think anything beyond work!!!"

Cabir:-" are Ishu maa......work for us!! For Mukti toh he is.....u see!!!"