Camellia Blooms - FOURTY- TWO

Show

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players"

That quote from Shakespeare always gets me, I don't know, for snow reason it always resonates what my mind thinks of the world.

Or what I wanted to think of the world.

I think that we're just actors playing our lines, acting and living like that character.

But I think it's bad, I mean I can't just do what the author says and live the life I was handed to.

I want to love my life.

Not just because I was told to.

...

"I thought we'll never go on a trip again!" Alice says with so much excitement, I grinned towards her and nod.

"Yeah, it feels great"

"See! I told you- you need to loosen up!" She pointed at me then proceeds to attack me with her tickles.

"Stop hahaha....s-stop Alice hahaha!"

She continues to tickle me while we lay into the fine sand from the beach. With great difficulty, I managed to tickle her too with all my might and before I knew it, we were all covered with sand.

"Wow, what a scene, huh?" Yuu said as he sat languidly while staring at us with an ironic smile.

"I thought they're lovers for a second" Bai Chen De on the other hand can only answer at the sight of her lover with another woman acting like their husband and wife.

Bai Chen De couldn't stomach the sight of his lover acting all lovey-dovey at someone and stood up. Meanwhile, Yuu can only snicker at his ridiculousness.

"Well, she's certainly happy now"

Yuu looked over the man beside him, he was gazing with a familiar look on his face.

It was the face he used to gaze on Callia.

"She is and I'll make sure she stays that way"

He can only be her best friend in their early years but now, he's not holding back anymore.

"Well, let's have a fair fight then"

"Fine by me, Ru Wu Jie"

...

It's already night and just looking up at the sky, you can see all of the stars shining like diamonds in the dark sky.

We tried some seafood for today's dinner and I'm so stuffed. I can only drag my satisfied self and go out to watch the calm sea.

I was awed by how calm they are and how the sounds of waves can immediately calm me down.

"Hey"

"For f*ck sakes! What the hell- do you want me to die of heart attack?!"

"Oops, sorry" Ru Wu Jie can only smirked in delight upon seeing my scared face.

This dipshit really need some beating.

I turned around and walk away from him, now my calm mood has messed up. This is all his fault! Why couldn't he just-

"What?!" My wrist was held by his strong grip and for a second, I thought I saw loneliness in his eyes but before I could see it again, it was gone in a blink.

"You can't leave your partner, that's not fair" he said like a child abandoned by his mother.

"I can and I'm not your partner!" I shook his grip off of mine but he didn't budge and pulled me with him.

There is no single space on our bodies and I could smell his scent. I was antsy, I couldn't stay close to him or else memories, unwanted memories, will pop out in my head.

"Get off! Ru Wu Jie get o-"

"Callia"

No.

"I didn't want to leave"

Stop.

I don't want to hear anymore.

"It's okay j-just get off...now"

He held my face in one hand while the other was still on my wrist, for a second, I couldn't breathe as his eyes bore into mine before he said.

"It's not because I don't want to, it's because I can't"

***
Hi people!! How are you? I'm fine thank you 😊

Anyways, I hope all of you are fine and healthy. Stay in your homes and eat a lot of healthy things!

Happy 12k reads people!! Thank you for all the votes and comments!!! I love you!!!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!