Nowhere but with you.

I wish I could be anywhere... but at the same time nowhere.

I don't wish to see heaven, nor hell.

Once my body will be no more of a constriction to me, my soul will prevail.
I wish to expand my ethereal body so much that I'll be able to hug the whole planet.

And finally, at that point, I will be anywhere, but nowhere.

I want to keep on being on earth, I want to feel the vastity of the ocean, the height of the tallest mountain.

I will be in every single drop of rain, in each grain of sand.

I'll be in the most remote parts of the world, I'll dig into the soil and discover whatever is left under it that flesh and living bones haven't discovered yet.

I'll meet the present, past and future.

I'll discover the languages of the world, new cultures.
I want to see the kindest and purest part as well as the wicked and disturbed ones.

I'll be in the clouds, I'll run in a tornado and let him push me wherever he wants me to go next.

I'll run to the places I loved the most and see you in each one of them.

Is this too selfish for me to say?

Wishing to be in this kind of state...

I wish you're not crying right now, my loved one.

You, you made me believe that everything is possible, to believe in what I want and that if I tried hard, anything could really happen.

Jokes on us, my love, sometimes the rules of the nature can't be beaten.

I can't say I tried the hardest I could for myself, and for that I'm sorry. I wanted to care more about you while I could still be physically seen and felt.

I know you are angry... sorry for not saying how the situation worsened, I loved you too much to see you suffer when looking at me.

I wanted to see your smiling face till the end.

Will you ever forgive me?

I'll be anywhere but your side, my love, because I know well that at this point that I don't deserve to be there anymore.

But, surely, I'll wait for your call.

If you'll ever forgive me, ever, in this long life you've ahead, my dear, then I'll recollect my pieces from all over the world and be sure that I'll never leave your side.

I'll look out for you, I'll be there, either you'll have good or bad days.

And be careful to remind this.
As people might leave you, as you'll be surrounded by people but feeling lonely... remember, My Love that I'll care for you forever.

I won't say that I'll keep you in my heart with me, because this flesh will soon be rotten and burned.

I'll keep you in my soul, with me.

Each places I'll go, I'll go with you in my mind.

Oh... you don't like to read, sorry for keeping till here, unnie.

Don't forget to eat well, even though I know you won't.

So, it is time.

Goodbye my love,
Goodbye my Momo.