25

So, Tzuyu's dead

.

.

.

Or is she ? 😏

-

Tzuyu's POV

"Queen Tzuyu!" I turned my head to my general. He was the man who stood behind my back. He protected me and I protected him.

"We must keep moving forward! We must get to their leader and end this war!" He said. I nodded as we ran, killing the enemies as we go, trying our best not to be killed ourselves. I ran as fast as my tired legs could take me.

I could never give up. Not now, not ever. I need to protect my country at all costs. It is my duty to.

Running up the green hill, my general screams in pain. I turned to him to see his leg has been caught in the leg trap. I immediately sprung to action and try to take out the trap from his leg.

"Stop Queen you must go!" He said.

"I'm not leaving you here!" I said and screamed as I tried to rip the trap off of his leg.

"Queen look at me!" He said and pulled my armor. "You must go and kill the leader. Leave me here now! You have a country to serve. You need to live. I do not want to leave this world, knowing you could die to in this war. You have a child on the way Queen, GO!" He said.

Before I could say anything, the general's mouth waters up in blood, coughing it out onto my armor and face. I looked up to see a soldier that belonged to the North, smiling as he stabbed him. He raised his sword, after pulling it out of the general, and swung it down towards me.

But I move quickly, tumbling to the side, and took the dagger out of my secret pocket and threw it at him, piercing the dagger through his skull and into his brain. The man dropped his sword and fell to the ground not moving.

I immediately got up and took the dagger out of his head. A tear fell from my eyes to see the general dead on the grass. But I had to move forward and ran towards the leader, killing everyone who stood in my way.

The leader stared at me with a smirk as I glared at him. He took out his sword and so did I, putting the dagger away back into the pocket it was in. With a loud scream, the other leader and I ran towards each other, swinging each others swords trying to hit each others skin.

He took a fast swing towards my body but I move as fast as I could to dodge it. The sword breaks a part of my armor, covered in my general's blood, and fell to the ground, leaving a patch of my body clear for him to hit. Luckily, it was on my right side where my heart wasn't.

I immediately took a swing to his head but the leader ducks and goes in for my right side. I twirl to my left and tripped the leader, making him fall to the ground. I took a swing with my sword and it stabs through his right leg. He screamed in pain and swung his sword to my head. I fell to the ground and the sword dug into the ground five feet away from me.

I looked at the leader to see him trying to take the sword out of his leg. But I kick his hand away and push the sword deeper into his leg and the ground, making him scream. I took out my dagger from the pocket once again and aimed it for his head.

"Any last words?" I asked out of breath. He looks at me and laughs.

"You're one strong kid." He said. "Too bad you won't live to see your wife and child." I furrowed my eyebrows and dug the dagger through his armor as hard as I can, piercing it through his heart. The man died immediately and I breathed hard as I stood up.