Embarrassing Stories

Ages

Damian - 21

Tim - 18

Jason - 16

Barbra - 15

Dick - 13

Barbra swigged her cola. "What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?"

Jason downed his glass. "Man,  I was leaving a pub and Bruce saw and confronted me, so I panicked and showed him my fake ID." He hid his flushed face in his hands. 

"How drunk were you again?"Tim laughed. "What kind of backwards logic was that?"

"You're one to talk!" His brother spat.

"Yeah, yeah, you're right. Once I tried to check if a pan was hot by putting my whole hand on it. I had to wear a bandage to school and everyone kept asking me how I hurt myself."

"Wow! You're a hazard!" The redhead laughed. "Damian?"

Damian sighed, about to douse himself in physical cringe. "During our Bi-yearly live interview with The Gotham Times I mixed up 'Twitter' and 'Grindr'."

Tim choked on his drink "YOU WHAT-"

"Wait, you said Grindr on live TV?!?" Jason demanded.

"I said 'a lot of people follow me on Grindr'. I was fourteen."

The other Three burst out into giggles. 

He blushed, but just a little. "Richard?"

"Oh- uh- I made a quip at Cat-Woman and laughed so hard my own joke that she got away..."

Jason rolled his eyes."Oh come on, Dick you've done WAY more embarrassing things than that! Like-"

"No!" Dick fell forward, clapping his hand over Jason's mouth.

"Oh c'mon, Dick, we all know those old stories, the're just fun to look back on." Tim reassured. "Like that time I slammed that bat-computer monitor onto the desk because I thought I was closing my laptop ."

"Ha!" Barbra coughed. "I REMEMBER THAT!"

"Yeah, like how Di-"

"Stop!" Dick shushed him again.

Barbra rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, Dickie, we've all got embarrassing stories of each other! Like, remember when you where still learning English and Tim was in a class performance so you told him that you were gonna break his legs."

"Because Jason told me to!" The youngest spluttered.

"Yeah, and it was really funny!"

"Dammit Jason! you ruin everything." Barbra poured herself another glass of soda. "Y'know, I practically grew up in the precinct. I used to hear talk about drugs and stuff, and I thought coke and -well- Coke were the same until I was ten. Dad and I went into a gas station and I asked for cocaine."

This prompted a few minutes of laughter.

"Aw man, I would pay to see your dad's face!" Tim snorted. "Remember when Jay wore platform heels to school for a week in, like, fifth grade?"

Barbra gasped "I DO!"

-Do y'all want a Part 2? I can seriously come up with these forever-