Episode 1-24: Corrupted Riddle

"Oh...my...god..." Glory mumbles with her eyes widen to see what she, Merlin, the headmaster, and her friends just witness. What they saw is a corrupted version of the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland.

"His aura is completely black!" Glory shouts with a shock look

"Hnhnhn....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Riddle cackles hysterically sending shivers down to everyone!s spine.

"Those foolish enough to disobey me, I have no need of them in my world." He lowly growls.

"I am the law in my world. I am the rules!" He roars.

"No other response than 'Yes, Lord Riddle' is acceptable!!" Riddle bellows.

"It's off with the heads of any who obey me! Ahahahahaha!!!!" He cackled manically.

"Oh no! Riddle!!" Glory screams.

"Ahh, look at this mess! A student has gone into overblot right in front of me!" Crowley cries.

"What the hell is overblot!? That guy's got wicked air to him now!" Grim shrills.

"Overblot is a state that wizards must avoid at all cost. He's being caught up in a storm of negative energy that has made him lose control of his emotions and magic." Merlin explains.

"Me, neither!" Deuce agrees.

"Guys, what Crowley and Merlin were trying to say is that Riddle has overuse his magic due to his traumatic past to the point where he falls into corruption within his magic." Glory told them simply.

"Aah! So in plain terms: he's fallen into a dark berserk state!" Cater quickly got the point.

"Yup." Glory replied with a thumbs up.

"His life is in danger I'd he keeps using magic like this." Trey warns.

"His life!?" Grim shouts with worry and fear.

"No..." Glory mumbles with worry in her eyes.

"Right now the safety of other students is the top priority. I shall evacuate the other residents. Mr.Rosehearts must be brought to his sense before he runs out of magic. Losing his life would be terrible, but worse than that..." Crowley.

"Now I need you all to go get other heads and teachers to assist-"

"They're fighting him right now." Merlin cuts him off with a blank look.

"Huh?!" Crowley stammers and turns to see Ace and the others fight Riddle.

"Gaaaaaaah! EAT THIS!!!" Ace shrills as he summons his wind magic shocking Trey, Cater, Glory, and the two Night Raven staff members, but Riddle hold his ground.

"Wait-"

"Come forth! Cauldron!" Deuce chants as a cauldron appear and fell on Riddle, but he quickly dodge.

"Fffgnaaa~~~~!" Grim then summons his blue flames at Riddle, but he dodge once again.

"What are you fools doing?" Riddle grumbles.

"W-W-Whoa, what are you thinking!?" Cater asks with a shock look.

"He's only in danger like this!!" Grim shouts.

"I won't able to sleep well with him like this. And..." Deuce mutters.

"He still hasn't said, 'I was wrong. I'm so sorry' yet!" Ace bluntly spat.

"...You all. ...Got it! I can overwrite his magic with my doodle, even if its not long. Finish this quickly! Headmaster, Merlin, please work on evacuating the residents." Trey informs.

"Hold on just a second all of you! It's too dangerous!" Crowley warns.

"That's right! What's gotten into you Trey? You know you can't beat Riddle!" Cater agrees, but her friends don't agree.

"Only challenging guys you know you can beat, that too lame!" Ace declares.

"That isn't cool at all!" Grim shrills.

"I can't think of anything else that can bring him back to his senses quickly." Deuce states.

"Yeah, I can't lose him. I...still have so much to tell him. Right Gloriane-san?" Trey asks turning to Glory who nods in agreement and smiles.

"Then let's all work together to stop Dorm Head Riddle!" Glory exclaims. Cater eventually sighs.

"Aaaah, sh#t! Understood. I'm really not cut out for this kind of thing!" Cater reluctantly grumbles.

"Ugh, fine...As soon as Merlin and I finish evacuating the other students, I'll be back! Hold on until then!" Crowley informs.

"Understood." Merlin salutes and before he leaves with Crowley, he floats to Glory and she turns to Merlin.

"Merlin...we'll defeat him and I'll do everything I can to bring him back." Glory reassures him and Merlin grins warmly as he plants a kiss on her forehead.

"I know you will, my sundrop. Now go, heal him." He encourages as he gave her a reassuring smile before turning back and floats after Crowley. Afterwards, Glory turns back to Riddle where she and her friends are facing the corrupted dorm head.

"This guy, that guy, you all have some nerve...I'll take all your heads off at one!" He declares with his eyes filled with rage.

"Riddle's body can't keep up. We have to stop him before it's too late..." Trey mutters, but Glory puts a hand on his shoulder giving him a reassuring grin.

"We'll do everything we can to bring him back Trey. I promise you that." Glory reassures as Trey smiles and nods. Then he turns back to Riddle where Team Glory faces off the corrupted Riddle.