Episode 1-25: Healing Riddle

The battle starts with Trey making his first move.

"Doodle Suit!" He chants as bright sparkle appears blocking Riddle's unique magic.

"Sh#t, sh#t! You're in my way, Trey!" Riddle bellows.

"Alright! He's sealed Riddle's collar attack with this!" Grim yells.

"He can't keep it up for long. We're still in pinch here." Cater says.

"Guys, do it now while I'm sealing 'Off With Your Head' hurry!" He shouts as Glory and her friends nod. Soon Riddle roars out of anger and agitation as he threw rose trees from left to right. All of them dodge while all of them use their magic, but the corrupted Riddle was too strong for them as he swings his tree fists towards each and every one of them.

"This guy's magic is endless!" Ace pants.

"Absolutely, definitely I am correct!! If not, then what did I endure it all for..." Riddle whimpers as a sound of pain came out of his tone.

"Riddle..." Trey mumbles.

"Trey, focus! The moment you don't we're for!" Cater snaps him out.

"Uh! Sorry!" Trey apologizes. Glory stood their looking exhausted as she stares at him until her mind flashes when she looks back on what Merlin told her yesterday.
————————
"Now Gloriane, before I leave, there's something I need to tell you." Merlin informs.

"Hm?"

Glory lowers her legs to get to Merlin's level as he whispers into her ear.

"I take a good look at his heart from the crystal ball and there's one way to heal him? Wanna hear?" He asks and Glory blinks, but nods to him. Soon she heard him chortling softly.

"There's a unique magic that no healers can possibly pull off. In fact, this unique magic is a combination of Mental Healing and Healing Incantation, so here's how it works: You just have walk over to Mr.Rosehearts, kiss him ON THE LIPS, and then chant away. That way, the overblot will expel from his body in no time. I call this unique magic, Restore With A Kiss." He whispers and cue the smokes coming out of her ears.

Flustered, Glory became stiff as a board with her cheeks flushed where she is dumbfounded by what he told her.

"Y-You're serious right?" Glory stammers while blushing hoping that he's joking.

"Certainly not, but it's the only way for you to get him back to the light. Till then, farewell my sundrop." Merlin waves as floats after Dire leaving Glory speechless and covers her mouth with her hand.

"So...I have to do 'this' in order to heal him, huh? This is going to be weird...." Glory mumbles.
———————————

After thinking about what Merlin told her and sighs. She pulls out her dagger from her pocket.

"Guys."

"Hm?"

"Ack! Glo-chan! Why do you have a dagger!?" Cater shrills, but Glory giggles and smiles.

"Oh you'll see why.~" Glory reassures as she pulls the glove from her left hand revealing the sun drop tattoo where it glows.

"Eh!?"

"Ack!"

"What in the-!?"

"Flower, gleam, glow...."

Glory chants as she levitates in air shocking everyone including Riddle himself.

"Whoa wait- I heard of that song before!" Cater shrills when he realize the same song from two days ago as he and her friends watch her float in air.