Chapter 29

Simons's POV

Liana looked beautiful. She's wearing actually clothes for once. Like she's got trousers on and she's wearing a normal T-shirt.

I straightened her hair for her. She seems more confident when her hairs straight. She always gives me these looks though. I don't know how to explain it but she just stare at me when I'm not looking at her.

It was 5pm and Liana said she was hungry. We go downstairs to see the boys in the kitchen.
"Who wants Pizza?" Liana asks and everyone cheers. We get in our cars and drive to Pizza Hut.

——————— time skip

We get to Pizza Hut and we order our pizzas. I sat opposite Liana because she said she wanted to watch me. Weird I know. We all start talking about what we are going to do at Disney Land.

"What's everyone's favourite ride?" Tobi asks
"Pirates of the Caribbean" I say.
"I like tower of terror" Ethan says. Harry and Vik agree.
"I'm a big fan of the tea cups" JJ says making everyone laughs.
"We all have to admit the best ride is rock n rollercoaster" Liana says. She's mad that's like the fastest rollercoaster in the whole of the park.

We get our food and begin to eat but Liana stands up and dings her glass. Everyone pays attention to her.
"As it is my birthday I have gotten everything I want. But the one thing I want the most I don't have yet." She looks at me and smiles. "Simon Minter, would you be my guest and be my beloved boyfriend" she says. Everyone looks at me waiting for my response. I stand up and say "Liana Bradley of course I will" and kiss her hand. She sits back down and smiles. I had no idea she was going to ask me out. But anyways I would never back down from her. I did promise her to always be with her so I will.

Liana only manages to eat 2 slices of pizza by the time we all eat it all. It was a lot compared to what she usually eats and plus I think she's saving room for dessert.

"What's everyone having for dessert?" The waitress says. As liana says the desserts are the best I choose what she has.

———————— time skip

We walk out and see a bunch of fans waiting outside for us. They all see Liana and ask how she's doing. She says she's doing much better and we all take photos. We the decide to head home because Liana wants a movie night with all the boys.

Im in the car with Liana because all the boys brought their own cars. We were driving in front of the other boys.

"Simon pull over I'm going to be sick" she says. I pull over and she opens her door throwing up. The rest of the boys pull over as well and come over to the car. Liana looks up after throwing up to see everyone before throwing up again.

She finally finishes and sits back in her seat. I pass her a tissue so she can wipe her mouth and gave her the prescriptions the doctor gave her for after she's thrown up. The boys go back to their cars and drive back home.

"You ok?" I ask her.
"This is why I don't eat because if I do then I just throw up" she sighs.
"Maybe you should try and eat a tiny bit every hour." I say
"I don't think it's that Simon. To be honest I think it's the antidepressants but I don't see why I need to keep taking them."
"Your therapist told me she'll tell me when I should stop giving them you. You have to keep taking them Liana. Anyways you've been doing so much better with them" I tell her. She just sits back in her seat and sighs.
"Why don't we play cards against humanity when we get home, the presents Tobi got you." I tell her.
"Okay" she says.

———————— time skip

Ethan was the card czar "I saw mummy and daddy blank"
We all look through our cards and every has a little snigger. We all put our cards in the middle and Ethan looks through them saying them out loud.
"I saw mummy and daddy making holes in your skull with a power drill. I saw mummy and daddy stuffing the chicken with my baby sister. I saw mummy and daddy sucking her ass so hard her face caves in. I saw mummy and daddy watching child pornography. I saw mummy and daddy on top of the chimney. I saw mummy and daddy fucking the autistic kid" everyone laughed in between every one that was being called out. Ethan picks up the "sucking her ass so hard her face fell in" cars and Harry got the point.

This was so much fun and I think Liana had a really good birthday.