23

"Yah! Jennie, where the hell did you—WOAH! Bitch what happened?" Irene said when Jennie suddenly highed her after she opened the door.

"Irene....I....t-thought....I can....handle it already" Jennie said between her sobs, Irene knitted her brows and tapped her pet's shoulder

"What? What are you saying?" Irene doesn't know anything what Jennie was saying so she's very confused right now

"I thought Im already moved on...." Jennie mumbled and cried harder.

Irene got startled at Jennie's confession, the last time that she saw the idol got this sad and look hurt is when Jennie was still a trainee 7 years ago.

Flashback

"Hi Jennie! I am Irene Bae, I'll be your manager until you die" Irene joked, expecting the younger girl laugh at it.

"Hahaha....Hello. Im Jennie Kim" the trainee said, ended it with a weak smile.

At that moment, Irene already knew that Jennie has a problem so she decided to ask the girl.

"What's your problem?" She took Jennie's hand, they sat on the couch beside each other

"I don't have problem, Im fine" Jennie said but Irene is not hard-headed girl for nothing

"Jennie, we will work until we get old so please. Tell it to me, we should trust each other—"

"I broke up with my long time girlfriend." Irene's eyes got wide and her jaw dropped

"G-Girlfriend?" Jennie nods "You're Gay?"

Tears started pour down to Jennie's cheeks but she quickly wiped it using her sleeves.

"Please Irene, don't judge me. I don't need to hear anything that might hurt me more" Jennie pleased

"Why would I get mad at you? Sis! Im a gay too!" The manager tried to lighten up her pet's mood but she failed. "Go, tell me your story"

"So...my mom caught my girlfriend cheating on me" Jennie took a glance to her manager, to see if she's listening to her.

"Go, Im listening" Irene said

"She got evidences...I saw the photos. She and her girl looks happy together so I decided to cut off our relationship" Jennie's eyes, cheeks and nose were red already. Lips started to tremble as she poured out her feelings.

"Awww....that's a sad story" Irene commented

"Im not done yet" Jennie said and chuckled a bit. Irene rolled her eyes and hide her face on the pillow because of embarrassment "So yeah...we broke up but I knew....I knew that she couldn't do it. That she will never do it"

"Then why did you broke up with her?" Irene asked with a stern voice

"I just carried away from my feelings....I let the hatred comes first. I know she loves me so much....and Im stupid for loosing her"

Irene wanted to ask who's the girl that Jennie has been telling but she knew it wasn't the right time for that. She just comforted the girl and told her some advices.

End of Flashbacks

"You saw her again?" Irene asked

"This is the second time after 7 years" Jennie answered making Irene gasped

"What?! You didn't told me that you've met her before" Irene whined but Jennie didn't care

"When we were walking on the Park awhile ago...I offered her to be her friend and she accepted it" Jennie's voice got cracked and Irene wanted to laugh because of that but the idol glared at her.

"So? Aren't you fine with that?" Irene asked, she didn't totally got Jennie's point.

"Are you stupid or what? Of course Im not happy with that, that's why Im crying right now!" Jennie stomped her feet and lift it up on the couch, she hugged her knees and buried her face into her arm. "I look like a highschool girl who got rejected by her crush!"

"Ah...so you're saying you haven't moved on to her?" Irene asked, Jennie glared at her once again "C'mon Jen, don't look at me like that. Im not that smart to get your points"

Jennie rolled her eyes and nods

"Yeah...and I don't want to move on from her honestly"

"Eh? But you're the one who break her hurt, bitch" Irene chuckled

"I told yah, I didn't mean to break it. After that day....the day that we broke up...I wanted to talk to her but I got scared"

"Scared? Why?"

"Im scared to hurt her again and now....here I am, regretting all the things I've done before" Jennie cried heavier once again "Im so stupid for not letting her explain her side. I badly want her now....I love her...I still love her Irene....and I always will"

Irene pulled Jennie and let the idol cry on her arm

"Sshh....everything will be alright"

_____

"Okay! 1! 2! 3! Action!" Jisoo shouts so Jennie started to act

The scene now is where Jennie cried on a specific place

"Go Jennie, more emotions please" Jisoo stared at the monitors infront of her "Yeah....like that Jen"

"Remember the things that will make you cry more!" Baekhyun shouts

So Jennie did, she let the memories came back to her mind. The days were she and Jisoo was still together until the day they broke up. She poured all of her emotions on that scene.

"Woah, She's a really good actress" Seulgi said to Irene who's watching her pet

'No. What she was doing is not part of her job anymore, it's her real emotion' the manager thought

"Seulgi?" Seulgi looked at Irene

"Why?"

"I have something to tell you but please don't tell it to anyone, even Jennie." Seulgi looked at Jennie first then back to Irene

"Sure, what is it?"

"What you're seeing is not an acting. She's crying for real" The statement made Seulgi taken back.

"What are you saying?"

"Jennie, she's crying when she got home last night. She told me that she saw her ex-girlfriend" the Chief Editor gulps as she stared at their leader

"She told me that she and her ex is now friends. The kind of relationship that she don't want" Irene said, her hands was placed behind her hips "Jennie haven't moved on"

Seulgi couldn't help but to choke after what she heard

"What?" She confusedly asked

"Before and after debut, I saw how Jennie suffured from that relationship. Back then, when she's still a trainee. There's mini photo that she's been staring at everyday after her practice, then sometimes I will just see her holding a ring." Irene pouted and looked at Seulgi "I think they're kinda sharing those things when they're still together"

"Can you tell me more about it?" Seulgi wanted to know everything, she wanted to help Jennie and Jisoo if she can.

"Yes of course" Irene smiled "I think everything that Jennie was buying has a meaning that connects she and her ex's past"

"Wait Rene, Did Jennie told you who's her ex?" Seulgi asked

"Nah, she haven't told me yet. I know she will gonna tell it to me when she's ready"

Seulgi wanted to ask more but she don't want Irene to get suspicious so she decided to held it back.

'I've got the enough informations atleast now I discovered that for those 7 years. Jisoo was not the only who's suffering, it's the both of them'

•••••
Yow guys Please don't get mad at Jennie anymore. We haven't heard her full side so...yeah. Lol