81

Bella hoped that Mr. Bennett could leave earlier. If so, she could find evidence to prove that Mr. Bennett was Mr. Steiner in this villa.

When Mr. Bennett had gone, Bella had fed Liam a bottle of milk. After feeding, Liam quickly fell asleep.

She gave Liam to the nanny to look after, and then she went upstairs.

The second floor was very quiet. Apart from cleaning, the nanny wouldn't be on the second floor if she was fine.

The nanny had already cleaned up today when Bella was exercising with Mr. Bennett, so she would not come back.

Mr. Bennett's bedroom was unlocked. Bella entered his bedroom easily.

Yesterday, because of the toys, she did not even carefully look at Mr. Bennett's room. After she was cleaned up by the nanny this morning, she realized that his room was a minimalist style and could hardly see anything. The decoration was very simple.

As she was about to find her, she suddenly heard footsteps from outside!

She was shocked. How could anyone be outside?

She turned around and heard the doorknob being turned.

Her heart was about to jump out of her body. She was frightened of cold sweat and reacted faster than her head. She got into the closet not too far away.

Hold her breath, leaking a small gap from the wardrobe, looking at what was happening outside.

Was it actually Mr. Bennett?

Didn't he just leave soon? Why did he suddenly return?

Before she could figure it out, she saw that he was Mr. Bennett.

He actually took off his shirt!

She widened her eyes in surprise and forgot to close her eyes.

Mr. Bennett's stature's figure was really good. The golden ratio of the triangle, the slim waist, and the strong arm, the eight muscles on the stomach, and the sexy mermaid line were even better than the figure of an international supermodel.

She knew that Mr. Bennett had a good figure but not expected to be so good.

Not sure if there was some lack of oxygen in the closet, she felt like she was getting hotter and hotter.

Maybe her eyes were too hot, suddenly...

Mr. Bennett suddenly walked towards her.

She was doomed!

Definitely she would be caught!

She had just watched the abdomen and pectoral muscles of Mr. Bennett, forgetting that she was hiding in the closet right now. he would definitely open the wardrobe if he wanted to change.

Her head was thinking, trying to find a reasonable explanation of why she was hiding Mr. Bennett's closet.

Mr. Bennett was getting closer and closer to her, and she was ready to face him.

The cabinet door was pushed open!

She was shocked. She did not know whether she was lucky or not. Mr. Bennett opened the cupboard next to hers instead of pushing her out of the cupboard.

Bella exhaled, sweating nervously.

She continued to look at Mr. Bennett through the gap. After a while, Mr. Bennett was already dressed.

In a military uniform with a badge on his shoulder, a three-star badge, and he ranks of general!

Usually, she felt Mr. Bennett in casual clothes handsome and imposing.

However, when he put on his military uniform, majesty emerged from the inside to out.

Inexplicable, Bella felt that Mr. Bennett had exactly the same composition as Mr. Steiner. She patted her forehead and told herself not to think nonsense.

Evidence!

Everything must be evidence!

Mr. Bennett changed his uniform and left immediately. Bella stayed in the closet for a few more minutes, only to make sure that Mr. Bennett had really left.

The room of Mr. Bennett was very clean, and no suspicious place could be found. She exhaled and wondered as if she was a soldier.

Maybe Mr. Bennett was really not Mr. Steiner? Bella left from Mr. Bennett's room. As she passed by the study room, she suddenly thought...

Phone ringtone!

Toni accidentally dialed Mr. Steiner's phone, but his phone rang in Mr. Bennett's study room. At that time, she thought that Tony and Mr. Steiner was the same person, so it must have been Tony's phone.

At that time, he had not denied her when she asked for the evidence. Bella did not move at all. She felt that there was a devouring beast living in the study room of Mr. Bennett. She felt a little scared.

Thinking that she had not done her job today, she immediately turned around and left.

When she reached the stairs, she paused. If things were not resolved, she would always be there. If she did not escape, she would never exist.

What if he dragged on again? She had a determined expression in her eyes. She must find out everything!

She turned around and returned to the study. She was about to open the study room door, only to find that it was locked.

She was relieved.

Mr. Bennett was also the head of the SOuthern US Military Region. There must be a lot of secret documents in the study room. Locking the door was a necessity of course.

She took out her phone again and called Mr. Steiner. Mr. Steiner's call was through, but no one answered.

Her ear was against the door, but she did not hear the phone ringing int he study.

Isn't the phone out of the study room? Or was she misunderstood?

Things seemed to fall into a dead end. Everything she could investigate was checked, but nothing was found.

If she wanted to investigate again, she needed to ask Tony. She thought.

Contact Tony!

Bella was a little reluctant. She thought about it for a moment, but she already had a plan in her heart. 

When Bella went downstairs, Liam woke up.

he was sobbing. He wouldn't let the nanny coax him!

When she saw Bella going downstairs saved. She said, "Lady Bella, Liam always cries."

Bella immediately walked over and carried Liam out of the baby's pushchair. When Liam saw Bella, he immediately showed his smile.

The nanny immediately let out a sigh of relief: "Our Lady Bella, you are good at this. I've taken care of Liam for so long and I can't coax him."

"It's okay, I can just coax Liam." Bella laughed, and then said to the nanny: "Can you call me for Mr. Grantham? His phone is forgotten in the villa. Ask him to take it."

Bella was only to bet that Tony really had a phone here, it would prove that she had guessed wrong.

If not, then... Without questioning Bella, the nanny immediately called Tony with the number Bella had given him.

Bella seemed unintentional, but she had been following the nanny.

After the nanny called, he asked: "Mr. Grantham, I'm the nanny of Mr. Bennett's family. You forgot your phone here. When will you come and get it?"