30.|what is wrong with them?|

Aria's pov:

Allesandro and i kept dancing for a while, he kept stealing a few kisses here and there and kept complementing me.

At one point, my legs started to give up on me and we returned to our table.

"Damn these heels, i wished to hold you close in my arms longer." Allesandro whispered in my ears.

I blushed and giggled.

"Ladies and gentlemen can i please have your attention." Dad said.

"Sandro and Aria, please join me." He asked.

We went towards him as he continued.

"So, firstly, i would like to thank all of you for being here. This party is held in honour of my son Allesandro's engagement with Aria. After much convincing, he finally decided to settle down and i can defintely see how happy he is. So cheers to you son and Aria, may you guys lead a happy life ahead." Everyone clapped their hand and cheered for usas he raised the toast for us.

After, some people that were oblivious of our engagement came to congratulate us.

"Come, i want you to meet some people." Allesandro said as he took my hand and lead the way.

He stopped at a table.

"Look who is here finally." A blonde guy said.

"Woah i mean, now i can see why you were hiding your girl from us. She is drop dead gorgeous." Another guy said. And i blushed.

"Shut up." Allesandro said.

"Aria, these are my buddies."

"Hi, i am Adam"
"Levi."
"Angelo."
"Kyle."
"Sebastian."

I shook their hands as they introduced themselves.

"Nice to meet you all." I said.

"The pleasure is all mine."sebastian said as he winked.

Allesandro glared at him and he chuckled.

"Gosh she is yours only. Don't glare at me like a fucking dracula." Sebastian said.

After talking to them for a while, i went to join my two fools who were at the bar.

Neelam was talking to a guy. Oh thats new usually she never talks, she flirts. She is becoming human once again.

Anna was having tequilla shots.

I sat down on the stool next to her.

"My baby, what's wrong?" I asked.

She looked at me and she forced a smile.

"Come with me." I took her hand and dragged her to the balcony.

I made her sit down on a chair that was there and sat across her.

"What happened?will you tell me?" I asked in a tone that says 'you better tell me or i'll kick your ass'.

She forced a smile at me and said.
"Everything is fine."

"Anna." I said in a firm tone.

She sighed.

"You know that i am here for you right?" I said in a softer tone.

"I know." She was on the verge of crying.

"Anna." I got up and hugged her.

"I don't want to force you but once you are comfortable you can tell me."

"I am sorry, it is your night and i am ruining it by making you worry." She said.

"Shut up. I am here whenever you need me."

She hugged me back and said " you know i love you right?"

"Well, it is in your best interest and i love you too." She chuckled.

"Now lets head in, or else your man might go crazy ." She said and we got back inside.

"Fine, let's go." I said.

"Here you are, i have been looking for you." Allesandro said.

"What happened?" He asked as he eyed us.

"Nothing. Sandy bear." Anna said.

"Sandy bear?" I asked.

"Yup, your man's name is sandy bear." Anna said and ran away from there.

"Bloody witch."Allesandro muttered under his breath.

"Sandy bear huh?" I teased.

"Oh god please, you don't start as well." He said while throwing his head back.

"Why? I like it. Sandy bear." I said innocently.

He shook his head and lead the way to the dance floor.

"Let's dance." He said.

We danced until, Luca came and asked me for a dance.

Luca and i danced and he started throwing some jokes and puns.

Suddenly, anger flashed  in his eyes. I turned around and saw Anna dancing closely with a guy and making out.

I mean seeing Anna with a guy is not something new but seeing the rage in Luca's eye made me scared for her.

Luca looked at me and said 'excuse me.'

I nodded and let him go. I followed my gaze to where he was heading to and he went back to that girl.

He brought her to a corner and kissed her. Did i mention it was violent, like an angry kiss.

There is something between these two i mean why else will Anna be so silent and almost cry and why Luca went to that girl seeing Anna kissing another guy? God what is wrong with them?!

Mama came to make me meet her friends. And the conversation was boring, they were congratulating me and talking about other boring things.

After spending a few hours more in the party Allesandro came and hugged me from behind as i was having some water at the drink counter.

"Tired?" He asked as i lean back on him and nodded.

He placed a kiss on the side of my forehead and said.

"Shall we head out?" He asked.

"But, it will be rude to leave like this." I said.

"I tell mama to handle it." He said.

We told them that we are going and headed out.

I was suprised to see the paparazzi still out but as soon as the bouncers saw us they cleared out the space.

The same limo was waiting and we got into it.

Allesandro placed his hands on my shoulder and started to twirl my hair with his finger.

He looked out from the window on his side and was silent.

I hugged his waist and asked him.

"What are you thinking about?"

He turned and smiled at me.

"Can i ask you something?" He said.

I nodded, my head was on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"Would you spend the night with me, at my place?"

The question caught me off guard and i straightened myself.

I smiled and replace my head back on his chest and said " I would love to sandy bear."

He sighed making me laugh.

He rolled down the partition between the driver and passenger to tell him go at his house directly and rolled it back  down.