Episode 1-Epilogue(1): Strength Training

****Glory's Outfit above^****

While in the library, Glory and Grim were browsing books for research to find her way back to her own world since Merlin cancel their training early morning since he had a private meeting with Riddle about keeping their meeting a secret which he did.

"Ughhh why are we doing this again?" Grim groans who is lying on the table bored.

"I've told you minutes ago Grim, I need to stop by the library to do research so I could find a way to get back to my world." She told him. Grim rise from the table and spins his head.

"So what's your world like?" Grim asks curiously with his arms crossed. Glory tilts her head a bit pondering about her world.

"Well...nothing really special. In Belle Reve, it's a small town where there are shops like a bakery, library, tailors, restaurants. There's also a beach nearby our town and a carnival that only appears during the summertime." Glory explains and this had Grim's tail stood straight up and a smile is formed from his face.

"Carnival!? You mean like they have rides and food!?" Grim asks excitedly.

"Yeah, but like I said before. It only appears during summer, but..." Glory let's out a sigh and gazes at the window.

"It's been days since I got here, I hope they're doing ok." Glory mutters.

Matter of fact, I wonder how Crowley is doing with the research of getting me back to my world?

Glory thought curiously tilting her head a bit.

"You really missed them do you?" Grim asks curiously and Glory smiles giving him a nod.

"I do actually, my parents are my rock. More importantly, I missed my best friends as well." She says.

"Best friends?" Grim curls his brow.

"Yeah. Zara and Harriet are my best friends. We've been together since we were kids." She told him.

"Oh? What are they like?" Grim asks curiously and Glory smiles when he mentions them.

"They're quite genuine people. Harriet is quite sociable and outgoing, but can be blunt with her words, quite sarcastic, and aggressive most of the times, but she means well." She explains to him when talking about her friend, Harriet.

"So she's basically the female version of Ace?" Grim assumes making her giggle and grin.

"Sorta like that, but she's not as harsh as him." Glory reassures while giggling at the image of Harriet and Ace making a troublemaking duo if she were in Night Raven College. Grim nods understandably.

"And what about this 'Zara' girl you mentioned?" Grim asks as Glory grins warmly when thinking about Zara.

"Zara is quite chill and reserved, but she's actually a pretty sweet girl once you get into her comfort zone."

"Really?" Grim asks and she nods.

"Yeah. She's pretty shy and quiet when it comes to new people, but she'll warm up eventually if you treat her with respect." She explains making Grim tilting his head.

"Hmm if she were here, she'll be definitely fit in with the Igni-something dorm." Grim ponders making her giggle.

"Ignihyde, but I could see her working in that dorm. Since Trey mentioned about Ignihyde being well-known to be good at building equipment or digital things, Zara would definitely pull it off since she's an avid gamer and dreams becoming a programmer. And if Harriet were here too, she'll be definitely put into Heartslabyul dorm since she's good at cooking and baking." Glory states it.