[11] Good Morning

The silence had started to echo along with the soft breaths as all of my senses started to awaken slowly.

Moving my head, I opened my eyes slightly.

The see through silk roof looked pleasing.

The coldness in the room was enough to keep me sleepy, naturally. While the furs were protecting me from excess influence.

But just as I tried to stretch my arms along with legs hard, the reality threw away the mask of fantasy.

The bed was large enough to afford my stretched legs.

But our knees were touching.

While my right hand was still in his.

I gulped slowly as the shivers embraced all of my body.

Because I could feel his gaze on me too.

Slowly turning my head with an erratically beating heart, I caught the amber orbs looking light and twinkling.

The pupils dilated the moments our eyes met.

My lips parted as I saw the lack of freshness on his face. Yet he looked awake, less sleepy from me.

"Good morning," I mumbled, observing his pink lips turning into a small smile. But he controlled it from widening.

He blinked, his other muscular arm laying lazily over the furs while our intertwined hands were under them.

"With that beautiful face, it is good indeed." He said and I sucked in a breath.

That sounded sexy.

Lazy, rough and yet so firm.

The sun had risen, creating faint daylight in the room for me to observe his dark untrimmed beard with faint brownish hues in between just like his hair. His long hair.

"Why do you brothers keep so much beard?" I asked lazily, turning on my side to face him fully.

He rubbed his thumb against my hand, reminding me of the faint experience from the midnight.

I surely had felt the tickles on the same palm again.

He blinked slowly, giving me a delighted look with no smile. He was controlling it.

"We like it. I want to have longer than brother King and Robin," he said as if he was talking about some resolution.

I sighed in helplessness. "But why? It covers half of your face. Doesn't the hair go into your mouth while eating and drinking?"

He chuckled briefly and gave me an amused smile. "A mere hair would disturb a Lycan?"

I twitched my lips with a long sigh. "But still, it's weird to have so much hair. I can't really recognize you from your back if you three brothers walk together."

He scoffed slightly. "Mhmm? I am the tallest. King is shorter by a mere blink. I am the leaner one. Robin's hair have grown white from the roots slightly."

"As if I can see the roots with this height?"

He smirked slightly. "King has grown fat. Robin has no ass. Lysar walks fast."

I hummed. "But still, you can try a new look. Shave off that beard. So, I can see the full face. The features."

"What features you can't see?"

I turned my head to stare at the pillar of the bed wrapped by falling curtains. "Your jawline. Your upper lip."

"Why? You want to kiss?"