Chapter 1: Mistakes are made

Being drunk is fun. Making out with someone whilst drunk is fun. Being too drunk to remember who you were making out with whilst drunk is fun. Basically, he had had a lot of fun at a party the night before. Granted he didn't remember anything that happened at the party but he was pretty sure he had a great time and he had hickeys coating his neck as proof he'd done something with a very lucky lady.

That feeling was instantly ruined the morning after, due to both his hangover and the anonymous text message he was sent.

Colby Williams had never seen the number before so he assumed it was spam, it was only his curiosity of being sent an image instead of a message that caused him to open it.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit-" Colby whispered to himself in a locked stall in the boy's locker room. He was supposed to be at morning football practice by now but the picture stole all of his attention. "That's not me in the picture, is it? Has to be photoshopped. I wouldn't kiss him. I wouldn't kiss a boy, period. Right?"

He stared down in horror at his phone. A random number had sent him a picture of two guys making out. Colby thought it must've been some type of gay porn spam that his friends had signed him up for as a joke, but under closer inspection, he realised that was him in the photo with none other than Ezra Dickinson.

The photo was clearly taken at the party because of the low but colourful lighting and the empty bottle of vodka Colby was holding. Ezra had one arm wrapped around Colby's waist and the other pinning Colby to the wall. Colby had his arms tightly wrapped around Ezra's neck and a hand buried in Ezra's platinum blonde hair. There was no denying that in this photo they were making out. The photo had been taken so perfectly that you could see their mouths firmly placed on each other's.

This must be sexual assault, Colby tried to reason to himself, but it was really obvious that he was thoroughly enjoying and consenting to everything Ezra was doing in the photo which only made him fell worse about it.

Three major things bothered Colby about this photo:

1) Who the hell took it? Because clearly they had never heard the phrase: 'What happens at the party, stays at the party.'

2) Why the actual hell would Colby kiss Ezra of all people? Colby had hated Ezra with a passion since high school began. He was just so full of himself because he was captain of the football team which meant he was the ultimate pussy-magnet and was the greatest guy EVER. Seriously fuck that guy.

3) Why the actual fucking hell did Colby look like the submissive one in this picture?! He had never been with a guy before but -theoretically- he was 99.99% sure he'd be the top. Right? That was the main thing that fuelled Colby's angry. 

"Colby? You alright in there, man? You've been on the toilet for like ten minutes now. Coach is getting pissed, get out here already." Said Finley, Colby's best friend and the perfect person to ask the important question to.

Colby threw open the stall door, slamming it against the wall and screamed at Finley. "If I was in a gay relationship I'd be the top! Right?"

Finley just stared back at Colby, unfazed by his outburst but surprised by the question. "Listen, man." Finley rested a gentle hand on Colby's shoulder. "You know I'll love you whether you're straight, gay or a furry but no. You would not be the top, you're a bottom boy." He delivered the news as if he was a doctor giving Colby some really bad news.

"What are you on about?! I am so a top! I'm going to prove it to you! Never- ever call me bottom boy again! You're the bottom boy!" Cried back Colby. Finley was about to retort when they were loudly interrupted.

"You're both fucking bottom boys! Now get on the field NOW!"

The boys recoiled in shock as Coach Sally Clain had snuck into the toilets and was now screaming at them. At a glance she was not a very scary woman. She was about 5"6, in her forties with a dirty blonde bob and she wore the school's blue tracksuit that was a little bit too big for her. But you would be a fool to underestimate this woman. After all, the shorter they are the closer they are to hell.