🐢69 🐢

AN: @Terry1502- this is for you my dear friends

No one's POV

Yesung woke up alone and cries because of a headache pounding inside his head. Yesung whined and realized that sucking on his pacifier also hurts. He spits the pacifier out to get rid of the pain but now he is sad without the piece of plastic. Yesung cries out in anger and rubs his eyes. After a short moment, Kangin walked into the nursery and cooed on the angry baby. Kangin picked him up and frowned after seeing the bump on his lip. The baby still cries but much more silently than before. Kangin rubs his back and carried him to Leeteuk who examined the red bump which looks painful.

"Never mind, Onew is coming today to give him flu vaccination."

It is true, Onew is going to come after breakfast so he will say what to do with the bump. Leeteuk has already prepared oatmeal with apples and cinnamon and now they only need to feed him. Leeteuk blows on the first spoon of the oatmeal and then brings it to Yesung's pouty lips. Yesung eats a bit and chews while looking at his uncle. Leeteuk strokes his hair and smiled at him. He knows that Yesung isn't feeling well but they don't know how to help him. Leeteuk is slowly feeding him until the bowl is empty and sat Yesung on the couch to watch cartoons. Kangin is watching the TV with him and after the episodes of The Smurfs, Onew arrived. The doctor gave a big smile to Yesung and sat down on the couch next to him. He checks him up and then pulled out the injection with flu vaccination and waits until Yesung turned his attention away from him back to the cartoons.

"You should be ready for a fight. His nails are short but sharp."

Yesung is watching the TV while stroking Heebum's fur and Kangin pulled Yesung in his lap. He wraps his arms around Yesung's waist and grabs his small hands in his hand. Onew runs antibacterial wipes over Yesung's shoulder and then quickly stabbed the needle in his soft arm. Yesung cries out and angrily kicked his legs but Onew is already putting a plaster with a frog over the small wound. Yesung cries for a while but his head still hurts so he decided to take a nap on Kangin's shoulder. Onew looked on the bump on his lip and said that it was probably caused by stress because Yesung isn't sick. Kangin carefully laid the baby in his crib and let the little one take a long nap before they will play again. Yesung is happy that his headache let him to fall asleep and dreams about cookies raining down on the earth and river made from chocolate milk.

The adults have a cup of coffee in the kitchen and Onew is telling them about Siwon and Heechul. It looks like they both need to stay in the hospital for at least 5 days. Leeteuk is quite happy to hear that, it means that he has more time to be with Yesung. On the other hand, Kangin is a bit sad, it is hard to take care of a baby but at least that he has more opportunities to show Leeteuk that they can't have a little one. Onew has to leave so they are alone with the baby. Kangin is cooking wraps with chicken and salad and really hopes that Yesung will show some real huge struggles of being a caregiver to Leeteuk. Unfortunately for Kangin, Yesung is still sleeping like a good boy because his headache and vaccination made him exhausted. The uncles eat lunch alone but after a while, they are a bit nervous. It isn't normal to take a three hours long nap. Leeteuk hesitantly peeked in the crib and sees that Yesung is really fast asleep. He waits for a few minutes before gently shaking his shoulder. Yesung whined a bit and squirms away but Leeteuk won't give up.

"Come on, you can sleep all the time. Let's have some fun."

Leeteuk holds him under armpits and placed the little one on his hip. He supports back of Yesung's head with his hand and walked in the kitchen where is Kangin drinking a glass of wine and playing something on his cellphone.

"Look who is here!"

Leeteuk smiled while sitting Yesung in his highchair. The little one whined and rubs his eyes and Leeteuk is already bringing the first bite to his pouty lips. Yesung is slowly chewing on the food but continues whining and squirming in his seat until Leeteuk sat him down in his lap. He finished the food after a long time and then Leeteuk handed him to Kangin. Yesung pressed his hands to his aching head and whines while snuggling to Kangin's warm body. The man smiled and kissed the back of Yesung's head. He knows that the little one is going to fall asleep again but they need to do something, he can't sleep for the whole day or he won't be able to fall asleep in the evening. Kangin has to use a bit of force to pull Yesung away from his body and sat him down on the carpet. The little one started to cry a bit because he wants to sleep but uncle clapped his hands and takes some coloring books and crayons. Yesung doesn't want to color but watches his uncles who keep trying to speak with him. After some time Kangin decided that they could go out for a walk with Bugsy. In a while, they are ready to go out and Bugsy is running in front of them and from time to time stop to sniffle to something. Yesung hates walking, he wants his uncle to carry him or he wants his stroller. Kangin sees that Yesung is even more grumpy so they head home again and Leeteuk can enjoy the fussy baby.

Leeteuk bounces Yesung on his hip while walking around the house. Yesung started to cry soon after they came home and he hasn't stopped since then. His head still hurts and everything is so annoying that he wants to scream. So he screams. Leeteuk winced and pushed a pacifier between his lips but it doesn't help much. Yesung is crying and wishes his daddy and mommy to come back. Leeteuk is patting his back and prays that he will calm down. Yesung cries for a bit longer before exhausting himself and his body becomes limp in Leeteuk's arms. Kangin comes with a bottle of warm milk for Yesung. Leeteuk is sad that Yesung isn't happy but he doesn't know how to help him. Yesung sucks on the bottle and then Kangin takes him from Leeteuk.

"You are so grumpy."

Kangin stares on the small thing in his arms and strokes his cheek. Yesung is tired and doesn't cry, he is just limply hanging on his uncle. Leeteuk ran a warm bath for him and Kangin sat Yesung in the warm water. Kangin is washing him and Leeteuk goes to prepare dinner. Yesung is splashing the water everywhere and plays with few plastic boats. Kangin grabs him under armpits and stands him on the soft bathroom rug and realized that he doesn't have a diaper for him nor his pajama. Kangin leaves Yesung and hurries in his nursery to grab the things. Yesung is alone and he looks around the bathroom counter. His curious eyes landed on Yves Saint Laurent lipstick in a golden tube. He grabs it and took off the lid. The red thing inside looks tasty so he decided to take a bite and also squeezed the rest of the lipstick in his small hand. Kangin comes back just in time to catch Yesung munching on the lipstick and yelped in disgust. Leeteuk hurries to see what is wrong and found Kangin trying to clean Yesung's mouth with a napkin. Yesung bites on the two fingers which are trying to get last pieces of the lipstick out of his mouth and Leeteuk cleaned his hands before he gets the melted lipstick everywhere. Kangin internally smirked because now Leeteuk sees what a little can do. They take diapered and dressed Yesung in the kitchen and Leeteuk sighed. The little is eating but also occasionally throws food on the floor where is Bugsy waiting. Leeteuk rubs his tired eyes and wipes Yesung's hands before he can stain his clothes. The uncles are already tired but know that it won't be easy to put Yesung to sleep.

Leeteuk picked up Yesung and carries him upstairs. He turned on the nightlight and soft blue light filled the room. Leeteuk is smiling on the little one while changing his diaper and then pushed a pacifier between his pouty lips. Yesung kicks his legs a bit when uncle laid him down in the crib and then the crib mobile is turned on. Yesung rolled over on his tummy and watches uncle who walked out of the nursery but he left the door open a bit. Leeteuk is slowly walking to the guest room and waits for Yesung to start to cry. The baby really bursts into tears a few seconds later and Leeteuk sighed before hurrying to pick him up from the crib. He carried him downstairs where is Kangin watching the TV. He is watching ice hockey and Leeteuk handed the baby to him and goes to take a shower. Kangin laid Yesung on his chest and starts to pat his back and padded bum. Yesung is sucking on his pacifier while listening to the noises coming from the TV. Ice hockey, well every sport, is boring for him and it works fast on making him tired. Kangin realized it after few minutes and smiled a bit. They finally found something that can make him sleepy. Kangin slowly got up from the couch and carries him upstairs in the nursery. He is extremely careful while laying him down in the crib and then sneaks out of the nursery like a ninja, he makes no sound which could disturb Yesung's sleep.