Lifes a LeG oF lAmb 🤠🤠 Life isnt easy u lying puppet whore

Helen breathed out a heavy sigh, flipping through the pages of the Bob Ross book he found stashed away in his closet.

Which wasn't even his closet, he just killed the original owner of the smaller apartment.

But when he found the book, he could barely contain himself he was so excited.

He also couldn't be more shocked at how stupid one could be to stash away the one and only Bob Rosses dearest artworks and instructions.

His fingertips traced the beautiful photographs of oil paints and watercolor. As he grazed the smooth texture of the papers exterior, he read the tips and tricks of how to correctly fix "happy little mistakes."

Grunting, he closed the book shut, tossing it on his bed as he grumbled envious sentences under his breath.

He wanted to be as good as this literal painting god. But he knew he couldn't be as creative or efficient as the man he looked up to.

Probably because Bob didn't use his victims' blood.

Probably.

He scoffed, 'maybe he did kill someone before. Maybe he's like me and uses his victims' 'natural fluid' or some shit... I hope he's my long lost father.' The raven haired boy snorted.

His shoulders slumped over, before he felt a sudden buzz erupt from his back pocket.

Humming in annoyance, he slipped the device from his jeans with his two slender fingers and pressed the home button.

'A text from Liu? When did he even get my number...' he furrowed his eyebrows, his tired eyes scanned the message that appeared on the screen.

Stitchbitch:

Hey, painting asshole

We need ya

BobRossReincarnated:

When did I ever give you my number, Liu?

Stitchbitch:

Not important

But I added you onto the groupchat

BobRossReincarnated:

Wait, you mean the groupchat you've been rambling about? The one with the human girl?

Stitchbitch:

Yuppers.

She enjoys art as well, you should meet her

She's definitely...

interesting

Maybe you could actually make friends

BobRossReincarnated:

I don't need friends, especially a petty human.

I only need my lord and savior, bob ross.

Damn you.