42

Ring.

Hyun Ae turned to the sound of the door, getting her attention from arranging mini plants on the counter. The shop wasn't open yet, so Jungkook's sudden appearance surprised her that morning.

"Oh, good morn-" Hyun Ae stopped, chuckling when he suddenly flung his arms around her neck. "Aw, Kookie. What is it?"

"We're leaving for L.A. today. I'm gonna miss you," he muttered, hiding his face by resting it against her head while rocking his body side-to-side, like a waddling penguin.

"Sheesh! You're like a baby, you know!" she laughed, getting along with whatever the boy was doing.

"Like you don't know him," Jin suddenly said out of nowhere. Hyun Ae glanced around, and he was standing by the entrance, while the other members began to enter the shop one by one.

"He ran from the company straight to here. While we, came here in a car," jin continued to explain, shaking his head when Jungkook suddenly back-hugged her, placing kisses on her head.

"Hey, that's my sister! Really, Kookie?" Hyun Wook suddenly whined, as he immediately dashed toward her, and quickly linked his left arm with hers.

But the golden maknae didn't let go of her, even though the jealous brother was there.

"Noona, you're betraying me!" Hyun Wook pouted, still hugging her arm tight but his other arm was trying to push Jungkook away, which he, of course, resisted.

"Oh, shut up. It's not like every day that he's this clingy," Hyun Ae said, playfully slapping his hand away. But Hyun Wook just wouldn't let her go. "Okay, I count to 'three', both of you let go or I'll-"

"She hasn't even counted yet. Is she really that scary?" Hoseok laughed when both Jungkook and Hyun Wook finally let go of her. "You're the best, Hyun Ae ah."

"Thank you, boys. So you guys are going this morning, right? For how long?" she began to ask the rest of the group.

"We're not sure yet, our manager hasn't told us the details to us, but we were told that it might be two weeks?" Jin shrugged, rubbing his head.

"Ah... so you're guys not gonna make it on the first day of the shop's trial days."

"What do you mean?" Yoongi wondered, tilting his head.

"My shop will become a restaurant on those days. If it's a success, we'll proceed to be café-restaurant step-by-step," she explained, right before another tall guy came in behind Yoongi. Which had her eyes widened.

"Oh, Lee Sejin-ssi," she called out with a wide smile across her face.

"Nice to meet you, Park Hyun Ae-ssi." Sejin the manager held out his hand for a handshake with her, with she took in with excitement.

"Please, just call me Hyun Ae."

"Finally. we met. The temporary manager. I've always wanted to meet you. I only hear your name from them, but never see you in real life."

"Oh, I'm just... a friend. Just, someone who could handle seven guys. 'Special' guys, I'd say," Hyun Ae snickered, giving the boys looks as they let out sighs and grunts, clearly voicing out disagreement.

"I know right? Well, I'm afraid that I need them back in the car now," Sejin said, looking at his watch.

"Oh, right," she said. One by one, each member began to give her a hug.

"Bye, guys. Take care of your health. Eat a lot," she advised each of them, but then stopped at the last member.

"Ah..."