Magic Knights Exam Results

[Y/N] [L/N]

The second test was to break a wall. Asta couldn't do anything while Sekke who was next to him broke the wall easily. He was clearly using Asta. I decided it was safer to use the Forest Creature's abilities to break the wall.

'Nature's Cry: Rapid Vines'

Vines came out of the ground and pierced the wall before ripping the wall apart. Asta looked amazed by it and I let some flowers bloom from my hand to show him. Sekke just snorted at this and Yuno didn't acknowledge me. He was busy acing the exam.

The third test was to hit all the flying targets in the air. I could hit all the high one but a lot of others had used flashier methods like Sekke so I hope I stood out. I really wanted to get into the one Yami was the captain of. My intuition gave me a feeling that I would do the best their. It was unlikely I'd fit in the other places because they were mostly nobles. Plus Gordon was there, at least I had a friend there.

'Nature's Cry:Piercing Tendrils

Anyways, the fourth test was to make a seed grow. This was easy as I was used to growing up to 1000 big trees in a day for the last six months. However, there may have been a miscalculation as I made it too big as it was twice the height of the stadium.

'Nature's Love: Blossoming Child'

The fifth test was to make anything with our magic. I decided to make flowers of different shapes and sizes. They produced a calming effect with the lavender infused smell.

'Nature's Love:Eternal Bloom'

The last test was to fight someone and losing in this test would prove to be costly. I didn't think anyone would fight me so I approached people who all apparently had partners. Then I saw a snobbish girl who was talking about how no one would fight her because she's too strong. I headed over and tapped her shoulder.

"Ew, who are you?! Stay away from me peasant!"

"You said you didn't have a partner so I wanted to ask if you would be mine"

"Too easy, but fine. Makes my job easier. I won't have to lift a finger"

Maybe my baggy clothing gave away the fact I was from the country but that was no way to treat someone. I gave her a smile as I turned and saw the first match about to take place. It was Asta against Sekke. Thankfully, Asta won which shocked a lot of people.

After that, I waited nearby the girl and we were one of the last ones. She then waltzed into the centre of the arena as if she owned it and without even waiting for me to say I'm ready, she went for me.

'Poison Magic: Electrocution Acid Slash'

"Take this peasant!"

I dodged to the side just in time but my a bit of my clothes got a bit burnt. I kept dodging for a bit until she was panting. Then I prepared for my counter attack .

'Nature's Cry: Silencing Vines'

"Is it okay if I finally get a chance to do something miss?"

Vines popped up from the ground and restrained her. She couldn't move at all but she still ran her mouth. She called me a lot of bad things.I decided it wasn't worth using my magic for so I dashed in at an alarming speed and punched her in the face which knocked her out. She must've had no physical strength as I barely had any either.

Then, I bowed and thanked her for the match before heading over to her and putting a finger to her cheek as she laid unconscious on the ground. I felt bad so I would heal her even if she was mean.