Chapter 15

Mina loudly knocked on the door, the rest of the friend group standing behind her, not so sure abou ther plan. She didn't stop hitting the door until Katsuki finally opened it. "What the hell do you want?" He asked, obviously not in a good mood.

She didn't answer, just barged into his room with the other three following after. Kirishima sent him an apologetic look as he passed.

"What're you dumbasses doing?" He asked. He was anything but thrilled they had just walked into his room, but he should have expected it.

"You've been moping since Friday. Why won't you just go talk to him?" Mina asked, taking a seat on his bed. Sero sat next to her while Kaminari and Kirishima plopped themselves onto the ground in front of the bed, leaning back to rest against it.

"What're you talk about? I haven't been moping." He said with disgust on his face.

"You barely leave this room unless it's to get food or train and when you do, you refuse to talk to anyone. It's Sunday and you haven't bothered yelling at any of us since school on Friday. Something is clearly wrong." Mina said. She had taken the lead in their little intervention, seeing as it was her idea. The boys were mainly their for moral support and to make sure Katsuki didn't blow something up.

Katsuki was quiet for a second as he tried to think of an acceptable excuse. "You guys just haven't been as annoying since then." He said while crossing his arms and sending them all a glare as he leaned against the wall of his room. There wasn't exactly anywhere for him to sit.

Mina gave him a deadpan look. "Kaminari shortciruited while making toast and you didn't even spare him a glance."

"What'd you expect me to do?" He shot back.

"He was in your way and instead of pushing him, you went the other way around the island! Now, tell us what's wrong." She said, not appreciating how hard he was trying to get out of the converstation.

When Katsuki didn't say anything, Kirishim piped up. He was already cringing before he said anything. "Don't push us away."

"Get the fuck out." Katsuki said, glaring directly at him, but talking to everyone.

"This is why we agreed that I'd be the one doing all the talking!" Mina said, smacking Kirishima's arm.

"But it's true! He fought with Midoriya because someone finally called him out and he doesn't know how to deal with that, so he's going to push everyone away to prove him wrong that he doesn't need anyone." Kirishima defended.

"Get the hell out of my room." Katsuki said, still scarily calm all things considered.

"No, we just want-"

"Fine, then I'll leave." The blond said, turning and walking right out of his room.

The four teens left in the room exchanged looks. "I mean, we got him to leave, right?" Kaminari said with a shrug.

Katsuki had no idea where he was gonna go. It's not like he really had any more friends to hide out with. He was so caught up in his thoughts, he didn't notice when he ran right into someone.

"Oh, sorry- Kacchan?" Izuku said.

Katsuki schooled his features quickly, sending a glare to the other boy. "Why're you on this floor?" He asked.

"I was actually coming to see you- Whoa, where're we going?" Izuku asked as Katsuki grabbed his arm and dragged him to the stairs. The door of the stairwell closed just as the door to Katsuki's room opened.

"Your dorm." He responded, still leading the way.

"Okay?" Izuku said, still confused.

They remained in silence until they reached Izuku's dorm. "Oh, I should tell you-"