Introduction

EDIT BY: melodyywrites

Status

COMPLETED

ʚїɞ

Timeline

Started: January 12, 2021

Ended: September 12, 2023

ʚїɞ

Synopsis

"I'm sick and tired of pretending. I want us. I want you and me."

"And so what? Do you want to be with me? Because I'm sure tired of being a second choice."

"You were never the second choice. I just came back from my dad's to tell you I chose you." Easton's voice erupts from behind Mauricio.

The world goes still.

"I told you, I'd never make you choose, but for the sake of the three of us...this needs to be done. Who do you choose, Malia?"

So much for no rules in bad ideas.

ʚїɞ

Not too long ago Easton and Malia had fallen in love, but one bad idea led to the cause of cheating.

Easton had been dating a Junior but was a coward to ever break up with her after promising his dad he'd never break the arranged relationship. So, Easton and Malia make a deal that their relationship will be hidden and no rules are included in it.

That's until some people start to suspect their love affair. So, swoops in Mauricio Reyes. The famous varsity, bad boy, and soccer player helps out his best friend Easton. He agrees on faking a relationship with Malia until the rumors die down. But, when things start to become too real, the fake relationship itself becomes a bad idea.