CHAPTER FIFTY ONE

Later in the afternoon they were all back home waiting for jawahir to regain conciousness. Muhammad, mummy and daddy were there with jawahir in the room while hajiya was pacing around her room, the twins were ordered by mummy to keep close eyes on basma.

Jawhair didn't wake up until after asr prayer they all sat in the parlour waiting for hajiya and basma.

"Basma we took you as our daughter and this is what you'll repay us with,you tried to kill our daughter"daddy said in a hurtful voice.

"It hasn't been proven yet that she is responsible for this follow things gradually muntari"hajiya said

"What other proof do you need hajiya what other proof"daddy raised his voice on hajiya for the first he was beyond hurt about the turning of events. Mummy used her hands to squeeze his arms saying "please clam down ja'an please"it's been long since she saw daddy lost his temper like this.

"Are you shouting at me muntari me? Ah lallai it's  not your fault this girl is already done with all of you with her........"before she finish her statement mummy chripped in

"Hajiya you know this is not fair on jawahir how can you sit and be saying all this things to her after what you and your daughter did"mummy said because she somehow feels that hajiya is part of this whole arrangement after whatever issues she created in jawahir's house she knows she can do anything.

"What do you mean me and my daughter"hajiya said sending daggers towards mummy.

"Hajiya I won't be surprise if you're in anyway part of this arrangement after what you planned and did in jawahir's house during your period of stay there I'm sure you're capable of doing anything"mummy said not minding her words. Hajiya was so ad game to look up.

"Aisha stop beating around the Bush and go straight to the point"daddy said. And that is how mummy told them everything she knew about right from the beginning without missing a point the twins back up her explanation.

"Hence I send the twins there to stay with jawahir"she concluded that's when things came rushing back to jawahirs head.

"Yes and me falling down the stairs wasn't an accident I was pushed but I can't remember by who"jawahir absent mindly uttered.

"Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un all this happened and non of you bothered telling me"he said directing his statement to mummy and the twins "hajiya I've never thought that once in life you'll ever hurt somebody talk less of any family member I'm so ashamed to call you my sister"he said being remorseful.

"All the happening is not my fault wallah it's all hajiya's doing"basma said sobbing as hajiya looked at her as if she had grown two heads.

"Basma........."hajiya started.

"Don't say anything hajiya it's all your fault right from the beginning of my life you never thought me to respect any being apart from you,my late father and daddy not even my step mother's or elder siblings,you never allow me to do things according to the way I want except your choice,you choose what I wear what I eat and even the way I behave,you're always trying to impose your thinking into me"she cleared her voice before she continued "you forced me to join the science class because mareena studied there and you want daddy to spend thesame expenses he spend on her on me despite knowing I wanted to become a fashion designer you destroyed my ambition,I failed in the field but instead of you to change me you blamed me and ordered me read harder,you said I should choose any course of study in university as expensive as mareena's or even more not thinking if the course is good or not I still obeyed you and payed the lecturers to pass me because I don't understand anything,I finished with a good grade but you didn't appreciate it because it wasn't as good as mareena's"she wipe off her tears and continued "you forced me to serve in Abuja so that I can marry ya moh not bothering whether I like him or not I let go of my love for sadik because I know you'll never allow me to marry him because he is not as rich and successful as Ya moh but unfortunately before I could be posted he got married I was happy I could have a chance with sadik but you came with the idea of kicking jawahir out of the house and I followed you and did what you ask thinking after that you might change but still no change,before leaving for Saudi Arabia you made sure you made your point about kicking jawahir out of the house you kept calling and threatening me making me feel worthless I had to do what I had so I seek help from zeenat we went on with this plan"she explain crying like a small child before she added "do you all know why I hate the twins and don't get along with them it's  because I'm jealous of them they have the right mother who is not greedy who has made thier happiness her top priority who is always there for them who understand them better than they understand themselves unlike mine who thinks I'm in love with Ya moh one of the reasons that made me hate jawahir is that i can't allow her to have the person she loves when I can't have mine I was filled with so much hatred towards everybody,thank you so much hajiya for ruining my life"she finish going down to her knees crying out her heart. Everyone felt for her jawahir was in tears so are the twins,they can't believe basma A.K.A the bitch is goinig through all this and appearing all fear less and though is going through all this even mummy couldn't hold her tears at the sight of a shattered basma.