II.

Chapter 2: Are you on drugs?

This chapter is dedicated to another wonderful cookie _diamondxx for making the cute cover above! Thank you so much and I hope you like the chapter cookie❤️

🍪Ellie's P.O.V

I cleared my throat, cautiously making my way towards the seat that was farthest away from them.

The reminder of my little stunt earlier at the cafeteria wanted me to go up to Alec and smacked him again for eating my precious cookies.

"Hey sweet chick! What brings you here?" Valentino asked, taking a seat next to me.

I felt myself stiffen at his proximity but I ignored him and started to play with my phone instead.

I didn't even have a freaking ballpen to write on this slip!

"None of your business." I replied, surprising myself at how calm it sounded.

I gave a discreet glance to see if Alec was looking at me and immediately turned my attention back to the front when my gaze met his electrifying ones.

Shit! He's already looking at me. Oh gods. This is not good! I repeat this is not good!

Mom, thank you for everything. Dad, please stop scaring Theodore. Theodore, don't become a bad boy. My precious cookies, just know that I have defended you and fought for you until my last br—

I tried to be nonchalant and counted how many chairs we were away and breathed a little easier when I realize we had six chairs between us and he couldn't sock me easily if he wanted to.

HA!

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Valentino who had snatched my phone from the desk and was now scrolling through it like it was his.

"That's mine! Give that back," I demanded, a scowl forming on my lips.

Valentine stood up and went to where the pack of skittles were seated. I glared at him, standing up from my chair.

"Isn't that supposed to be a guy's line?" Valentino joked, his eyes still glued to my phone.

Being the idiot that I was, I didn't bother to put a passcode on and is now suffering the consequences.

"Nice lock screen by the way," He complimented, this time meeting my gaze with his amused ones.

I felt the color drain my face when I remember it was a picture of me in a bikini. Hold up! Don't ask me why I did that because everyone does that! It's not like someone's gonna go up to you and ask what's your lock screen is.

Beeesides, I felt cute in that bikini and self-love is the real day these days.

Not caring that Alec could easily pull me in for a punch, I made my way towards them. I tried to take my phone away from Valentino who tossed it towards the twin then Chase who gave it to Alec.

Alec stood up in his seat, his electrifying eyes meeting mine. I tried not to cower away from the obvious height difference and offered him my palm in a silent 'give it back to me'