Chapter 2. Identity.

~Identity~

The fact of being who or what a person or thing is.

~No one's P.O.V~

Hawk blinked as he stood face to face with the animal in the middle of the tavern, who stared at him in return.

"Meliodas! No house animals!" The svine shouted as he went upstairs, leaving the red elk to stare at Y/n, who shrugged before he walked over to her, nuzzling into her side.

~No one's P.OV~

Y/n was sitting silently by one of the tables in the tavern, petting with Yakul, who was munching on corns, the loud echoes of Hawk's Mom's footsteps not bothering any of them.

"So, what's this new outfit for?" Elizabeth asked the blonde with a blush covering her cheeks, the short navy blue skirt almost showing her pink panties.

Her pink top nearly popping open by the tightness of her breasts. Somehow, Y/n couldn't help but wonder where Meliodas got it from.

"It's the tavern uniform!" Meliodas responded to the girl, holding his thumb up.

"Way to put your pervy thoughts on display there, dude." Hawk complained as Meliodas began checking the outfit out.

"You want me to collect rumors and info regarding the Seven Deadly Sins while I wait tables," Elizabeth thought back on what Meliodas had said yesterday, while the boy himself sped around her, nodding his head in approval, "Is that right?" The princess asked.

"Some intel on the Holy Knights would be okay, too." Meliodas stated from behind the girl, lifting up her skirt, revealing her pink panties to his pervy eyes, causing the princess to let out a shriek.

"Oh, don't worry. I just need to conduct a size check." Meliodas excused.

However, Y/n let out a small giggle as Hawk pulled the blonde by his hair, scolding him for his behavior.

Yakul let out a snort, Y/n held her corn filled hand out to him and he began eating anew, ignoring the commotion that Y/n found rather funny.

She perked up once she saw the princess heading her way, nervously fiddling with her finger, "Uh, Sir?" Her voice seemed uncertain as she spoke.

Y/n lifted her head, letting her know she had heard her.

"F-First of all, I never got to thank you for saving me, and helping me into Meliodas' tavern." She stuttered a little, looking at the floor, "I.. I would also like to ask for your name?"

Y/n stared at her under her hood, not knowing what to say, "Haku." Was the first thing to pop up, the familiar name made the blonde tense by the counter, he took a slow breath, continuing to clean the mug in his hands.

The princess bowed her head, "Master Haku! It's good to meet you!"

Way to steal my name, Y/n.

Haku spoke in Y/n's mind, the Dragon a little annoyed by it.

Yakul snorted at Y/n's empty hand, causing Elizabeth the shriek before jumping back while the cloaked girl simply stuffed her hand into the bag, pulling out a handful of corn, eating a little herself before straighten her hand out to Yakul.