Chapter 27

Christina gasped as she saw the figure walk through a portal

Christina gasped as she saw the figure walk through a portal. He was three times her size and purple. But that's not the only thing that struck her, she knew him. He looked around the planet and seen its destruction, waiting.

"Oh yeah, you're much more of a Thanos" Strange said from his sitting position, across from Thanos.

"I take it Maw is dead." He sighed. "This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his missions." He was eyeing the stone that was around his neck.

"You may regret that. He brought you face to face with the Master of the Mystic Arts." Christina peeked our from the boulder she was hiding behind and seen Thanos walking closer.

"And where do you think he brought you?"

"Let me guess, your home?" Strange asked.

"It was." Thanos clenched his fists around the gauntlet and the Red Stone Christina knew to be reality flowed and then the whole planet around her changed. It was no longer a disaster but a beautiful place to be.

"And it was beautiful. Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction I offered a solution." And that's when Christina knew where she recognized his face. She gasped and bit her lip as she stood and thought of what her home planet looked like. Inside her castle, in the throne room. The planet changed its scenery and everyone was confused until they saw Christina stand up.

"Christina, what are you doing!" She heard Tony in her ear and Thanos faced her. He smirked as he saw her. "My child."

"I know you." She gulped. Just in time a girl with blonde hair came running into the room and stopped short once she seen her queen and a large purple man talking. The Queen turned and crouched towards the girl. "Go run along now. I'll be out in a second." Christina nodded before running out the room but not before hiding so she could hear the conversation.

"Your planet will soon die and these kids, will need a home. I'm offering you a solution" Thanos said calmly.

"I suggest you take your solution and leave. Before I make you. And trust me when I say my kids and the planet will be perfectly fine in the millennial to come." The queen showed her green eyes and Thanos smiled.

"You tried to offer my planet a solution too and when they didn't take it..."

"I did what had to be done." He stated and Christina chocked on a sob. "You killed them. You ordered the attack on Lanthoria and then you took..."

"Christina back up!"

"Lucifer is what he liked to be called. When I found out you had won the battle I was disappointed but not surprised at all. You show that you have what it takes to rule a planet, why not the galaxy? You're powers are incredible, not like any one else's. You my sweet child, are the strongest being in the galaxy. Why not become stronger. Join me daughter and i'll show you mercy."