Earth Mode ON: EIGHTEEN

Coincidence is life

Coincidence is life. Life is coincidence, but with a mixture of luck and fate can it only be complete. What is more satisfying than having the odds on your side? Nothing.

When life gets hard and starts stepping on you, there is always something that pulls you back out to the light and allows you to breath again. To us that was him.

The three of us just stood there staring at each other with wide eyes. We were all dirty, bloody and tired. The orange color of the fire was reflected on our sweaty bodies making our eyes and skin glow. The tears in Taehyung's eyes sparkled as he saw his whole world getting back together.

"H-hyung?" he stammered and shifted forward.

In a matter of seconds, they were both in each other's arms, crying deeply. I could tell from where I was standing that they were hugging so tightly. I didn't know whether to cry or smile, but what I did know was that I felt relieved, so relieved. Their hug lasted for nearly two minutes before Taehyung got released.

"Are you okay?! Did you get hurt?!" He asked and Taehyung bit his lips to prevent himself from crying even more and shook his head.

"I'm fine. What about you?" Taehyung asked and he simply gave him an assuring smile with a slight nod.

His eyes shifted in my direction and landed on me. His smile died a bit as he tried to recognize who I was.

"Oh, this is Seo Yeon," Taehyung said and so latter's smile reappeared.

He stretched his arm out in my direction and I took it immediately, feeling extremely glad that he was alive.

"Nice to meet you Seo Yeon. I'm-" he was about to say, but I interrupted him.

"Kim Namjoon," I let out as a faint whisper since I was still in shock. His eyes widened at the fact that I was capable of recognizing him despite the ash and dirt that covered most of his face.

"She is an ARMY. She attended our fansign before we all got washed away," Taehyung said. Namjoon shot his head in my direction immediately and his eyes were filled with concern mixed with a bit of relief.

"You're alive! Oh thank god! I was hoping you all got out safely, but the tsunami happened not long after we left the hall so I felt so worried. Are you okay?" He asked me and it made a smile form on my face.

Yes. This is BTS' leader for sure.

"I'm fine. What about you?" I asked him, earning a nod from him without a change of  facial expressions.

I was about to continue talking until I remembered that Chung Ae was in a critical condition and that the fire was still ignited.

"I'm sorry, but I have to get to something... someone actually," I said before limping away in Chung Ae's direction. The two men ran after me then landed on their knees next to me. I put two fingers against Chung Ae's neck and thankfully I felt a pulse.