Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part Two)

Posting this now because I couldn't wait till tomorrow so here's part two!

*************************************

"Just remember this, I let you win this game," Jared says to Jensen as they load their clubs into the back of Jared's truck. "Oh yeah, because hitting a tree twice on the 7th hole and sinking your ball in the pond on the 9th hole is your way of letting me win. Sure, if that's what you want to believe." Jensen shuts the trunk and finishes off his beer. "Guess you just caught me on an off day is all..." Jared takes his and Jensen's empty bottle and tosses them into the recycling bin.

Jensen gets into the passenger side before Jared slides into the driver's seat. "Just admit it, I am better than you at golf and it's okay. Just like Dean is better than Sam, and pie is better than cake. We all understand and it's nothing to be ashamed of little bro." Jared shakes his head with a smile as he pulls out of the parking and towards Jensen's house "Wow, didn't know we were trying to play the 'Who's the better brother' card here?" Jensen pushes on Jared's shoulder before replying. "I was only kidding, I could never say what brother is better because I love us both, we're better together. Except for pie and cake, those stay separate." Jensen clapped Jared on the back of than before rolling his window. "Agreed," Jared replied.

The sun was simmering on this weekday in Austin, but it was nothing the two texas boys couldn't handle. "So," Jared says after some time. "What do you think the girls are doing right now?" "Well, I think amidst all the screams this morning, I heard Katharine say they were having a spa day. I'm sure they will go get some drinks and then probably be home before we are. They are all lightweights man." Jensen opens his phone to see that you had messaged him at all. You did. You had sent Jensen a few photos of yourself at the salon and one with you and Gen.

"Yeah, that does sound like something would plan Gen. So- our game plan then- we'll change, grab Matt, Misha, Ryan, and Josh so we can hit some breweries for a few hours then back to my place for late night." Jared turned on the radio when he was done talking and low and behold, 'Eye of The Tiger' was just starting. Both boys sang the entire song because, well, they are the Winchester brothers after all.

**********

"Are you sure you can do this?" You ask your sister who is definitely unsure of herself with putting on your fake lashes. All you see are her fingers and her tweezers coming after your eye like a hawk to its prey. "I mean, how hard can it be? If I mess up a few times, I can just clear it off and start over." Katharine added the glue to the lash and you caught her wrist before she set the lash on your eyelid. "A- you will not be messing up. B- if you DO mess up a few times Kat, you could glue my eyelids together. And let's say I wouldn't be the happiest camper. So if you can't do them then-"

*ring, ring, ring*

"Who's here?" You ask, figuring it was some stupid prank as everyone in the room was making you get the elevator doors. Standing up from the chair, you tied your silky white and cherry blossom designed robe around your body and headed towards the elevator doors. The girls follow you out and you towards the door, close on your heels. "Back up will ya? You guys are like little lost puppies right now." You shake your head before reaching for the elevator doors. You had to press the side buttons to make the doors open from the inside and when they did, you laughed so loud.

"Vicky! I am so happy to see you!" You wrap Misha's wife in a big hug. "I am so happy to be here, sorry I missed most of the day. My flight from Washington to Austin got delayed." You pulled Vicky inside and handed her a glass of wine. "Nonsense! You're here now and I definitely know you can apply lashes better than my sister so let's get you changed, a bit tipsy, and stuffed with strawberries." After a few pre-game shots, many hugs, and some snacks, each of you go back into the bedroom and finish getting ready before hitting the first of many clubs.