THIRTEEN

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Parents
Artist: YUNGBLUD
Chapter Name: ⚠️ Swan Dive ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

Guilt chips away any happiness that Katsuki has felt that day. He notices his homeroom teacher's solemn expression while they eat dinner. That's when Katsuki makes the decision to apologize to his teacher after dinner; which is something he never does.

"Wow guys, dinner's something else tonight. Didn't know that Sero's tape would taste this good." Present Mic jokes around while he grabs seconds of the soup. Sero, Ashido, and Kaminari all turn beet red in their seats. Toshinori tries—but ultimately fails at—stifling a laugh.

•••

A train rolls along the green plains as a man looks out on the horizon. The train whistles as it nears it's final destination.

The man smiles.

He's finally going to see his son again.

Hizashi Midoriya is a psychopath. He's always ready to kill or rape at will. The man is not smiling about having a family reunion persay—but more like seeing his son so defenseless as he breaks the kid's bones and soul.

You could say it's his favorite hobby.

Hizashi Midoriya is coming back from America after finding out that his son does, in fact, have a quirk.

He's ready to be back in Izuku's life. He's his favorite thing to ruin after all.

And Hizashi loves ruining things.

•••

While all the kids run upstairs to get changed, Katsuki asks his teacher to wait for a second. The blonde stands and fidgets with his hands. He creates little explosions in his palms to keep himself from going into another panic attack. Shouta looks at the boy with no trace of emotion on his face.

"I'm sorry,"Katsuki confesses, "what I said was wrong and hurtful. Especially after you came out to us; you trusted us with that information, and I blew it. I'm not good at this apology shit, but I'm fucking trying." The blonde boy looks away with shame hidden in his eyes.

"Bakugou—" Shouta tries to start but is immediately interrupted.

"No. I know what I said was extremely shitty, and I'm owning up to it, okay? Jesus fucking Christ." Bakugou blurts out while muttering the last part.

Shouta's eyes soften as he looks at his student. He puts his hand on the angry boy's shoulder, in an attempt to calm him down. Katsuki looks up at the black haired male, seeing pure forgiveness in his eyes. It almost makes Katsuki cry. Key word; almost.

Katsuki's done enough crying for one week.

I Z U K U

I wanna go home. I want my mom. I want everything to go back to the way it was.

I want to sleep in my room and hug my mom one more time. I want to go back in time and save all the happy memories we had together. Things would have been better if All Might had just given this power to Togata.

I slide my favorite blue t-shirt over my head as I think. I want this emotional pain to go away. I want to breathe clearly without having to worry.

I want to...

Suddenly an idea pops into my head. I look around my room, searching and scanning for anything I can use. Unluckily, there's nothing within my vision that could do what I need.

I grab a piece of paper and my All Might pen. I start writing things down, my ideals and thoughts. When I'm finished, I look at my final masterpiece and smile. I gently pick out a strand of my hair for my DNA.

I place the pieces of paper in a stack on my desk. The strand of hair sits on top of that. I put the pen down into my pencil holder and stand up. I gently open my door, and look back into my dorm. I stare at all the All Might posters and action figures and think, 'Why would he pick me? Guess I wasn't good enough, sorry.'

I walk down stairs to grab something from the kitchen. I open the silverware drawers quietly, as I do not want to be noticed.

"Hey, bro. Whatcha doin'?" A friendly voice comes from behind me. I whip my head around to see Kirishima getting a glass of water.

"Oh," I say nervously, "I'm just grabbing a knife so that I can cut something for a project I'm working on. I'll see ya later!" I rush out of the room, or at least attempt to.

"Yo, cool. Whatcha workin' on? Some sort of hero contraption? You're awesome at mechanics." The redhead praises. I look away from any eye contact Kirishima tries to make.

"I mean—well—it's not that big of a deal. I'm basically testing something out that has to do with strengthening my muscles. Gotta keep getting stronger!" I fake smile back to my classmate. Kirishima nods and grins back.

Oh, if he only knew.

"A bunch of us are gonna have a card tournament in Ojirou's room. When you're done for the night, maybe you wanna come and join us? I was actually just about to come find you." The redhead says enthusiastically.

"Well, I don't think I'll be able to make it. I've just got a lot of training to catch up on." I guiltily lie back to Kirishima. "If Bakugou asks, just tell him I'm taking a swan dive off the roof. It's an inside joke between us; he'll understand." I laugh my pain off.

"Jeez, that sounds like something from a comic book. You and Bakubro making jokes with one another? That's hard to believe." Kirishima chuckles a little bit.

I give the kid a soft smile. "Anyway, sorry I can't make it tonight."

"Nah, man, it's cool. See ya tomorrow dude!" The redhead wanders back up the stairs with a glass of water. I sigh in relief and then I look down at the knife in my hand.

•••

I wander up to the roof. Knife in hand as my backup plan, I walk closer to the edge. I look down at the dead grass below. For the first time tonight, I let out a genuine smile.

I'll never have to see dad again.

I look behind me to make sure no one's on my ass. So good, Kacchan didn't question my absence.

I let out a little laugh as I feel salty tears start to fall from my eyes.

I knew that tomorrow the sun would rise, just like normal. The sun would set in about five minutes, so it's my last chance to watch it.

Tomorrow the sun would set, but without me. I'm going to leave this world now. Kacchan will be happy, All Might will be free from the burden of my soul, and I'll be gone.

Do it.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I have a discord server up for us to rant about Aizawa lol 😂

The link is under my conversations, which you should have gotten if you follow me.

Anyway, I'm going to be writing more later! Peace people ✌🏼