Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part Three)

"(Y/n/n)," You faintly heard your name being called, but it seemed like it was just part of your dream. "Baby, wake up," You heard the voice get louder this time and you began to stir a bit. "(Y/n/n), Come on (Y/n), you'll kill your neck if you sleep like this anymore." This time the voice you heard was screaming at you and you felt your shoulder shaking like an earthquake. "Baby girl, just wake up so I can move you a bit." Rolling your eyes, you finally come to your senses and slowly lift your cheek off your bedside table side table as it was stuck from your drool. Blinking a few times, your eyes set on Jensen who is laughing on his knees directly in front of you. "Good morning sunshine." Jensen chuckles. "Shut up." You moan, rubbing your red cheek and trying to cover your face with the blankets. "How are you feeling right now?" You huff and look at Jensen, who is trying so hard not to laugh in your face...again. "I would really like it if you could stop screaming at me, Jay." "I'm not screaming, (Y/n/n), just talking is all." "Well, my head begs to freakin differ." You roll over to face the middle of the bed away from the annoyance and your head hits something hard, square in the middle.

"Holy shit did that hurt?" You heard Jensen say mixed with a few background voices saying: ouch, shit, yikes. You bring your hand up to your extra throbbing forehead now and open your eyes to see Gen in from of you. She hisses and lifts her own hand up to her own forehead. "Sorry Gen," you whisper. "I didn't know you were there." You face Gen and your eyes begin to slowly close from exhaustion until you hear laughter and you can't help but open your eyes to punch the culprit. Attempting to sit up on your elbow on the bed, you see all the boys standing in yours and Jensen's room laughing at all of you. You turned to see that Gen was next to you still and Katharine next to her, beginning to wake up. Mac and Dani were on the floor out cold and were next to Vicky who was in the corner chair.

Feathers and the boas were all over the room, along with high heels, pillows, blankets, and so many empty bottles.

"Stop laughing at us. It's like I have the radio turned up high and no amount of pillow throwing will turn it off." Katharine grumbled before throwing yet another pillow at all the boys. "We can't help it. You guys are so hungover. It's 2 pm right now, what time did you get here last night and I thought you were staying at a hotel?" Matt rambled on so both you and Katharine told your brother to shut the hell up at the same time. "I think we got in around like 4 am," Mac says finally waking up from her position on the floor. "Yeah, I remember we got into the uber and I think (Y/n) told the driver that we were headed home and gave him this address instead of the hotel one." Vicky says while attempting to stand up and head to the bathroom.

You huff and fall onto your back, covering your face with the pillow next to you. "(Y/n), how much did you drink last night?" Jensen says moving towards you again and taking the pillow away to clear the hair from your face. His thumb comes to your face and rubs across the small bump already forming on your forehead. "Too much, Jay," You tried sitting up but then you felt the sudden urge to vomit and moved Jensen out of the way before crashing into the bathroom just as Vicky walked out. You fall to your knees and begin puking up what little you had in your stomach. "God damn. This is what I hate about drinking." You lean back against the tub and your eyes drift back closed. Next thing you hear are these loud steps coming towards you and you hold your hand out to them to stop while still keeping your eyes closed.

"Whoever is taking the giant bigfoot steps towards me better rethink themselves and start acting like the floor is glass before I pound their head in." You press against your pounding temples and you suddenly feel a cold damp cloth on your forehead. "Oh lord, this is gonna be one hell of an afternoon." Jensen kisses your cheek before standing up and going to the middle of the bedroom. "Okay, for the rest of the day, we have to help our very hungover, cranky ladies to the best our sanity will let us." Jensen is suddenly hit in the face with your washcloth after you threw it at him. "Well, the crankiest one in the bathroom is Jensen's problem..." Matt says with a chuckle before going to see how his sister was doing. Josh moved to help his sister, Misha and Jared checked on their wives and Ryan helped Dani up to drink some water.

After a few hours, the guys had gone to the hotel to grab all your clothes while Ryan stayed back with the girls. Yes, he drew the short straw and had to stay behind. After a small dinner, everyone had left once they were feeling a bit better. Jensen helped you take a nice hot shower and made sure you got a little bit more food in your empty stomach. Moments later, you two were curled up on the back porch with the sun setting, a small fire burning, and Jensen dragging his hands through your hair. "Mhmm, please don't stop. It feels so good." You close your eyes in content and snuggle closer to your man. Sitting in the silence, you being to play with Jensen's other hand and talk about last night. "So, I met a fan of mine at Trinity's." "Oh yeah?" "Yeah, it's his, partially mine, and that damn sash's fault that I got so drunk." You sigh and feel Jensen's body moving up and down from his laughter.

"Are you seriously laughing at me again? Am I just a joke to you?" You snap and move to get off of his lap, but Jensen's tug around your wait pulls you back close to his body. "No, I'm sorry baby girl. Just- please explain to me how your sash got you so drunk?" You playfully hit Jensen in the chest. "Well, it's actually pretty simple Jay. I would keep getting these free drinks since I had it on and I feel bad wasting a free drink so I drank it for the club." "You drank it for the club?" You nod at Jensen's reply, "Well, that's one way to think about that." Jensen smiled and bent down to kiss your forehead.

"Did you have a good time last night? I saw that stupid video that you sent me, what was that about?" You sit up to face your fiancee. "What? You mean the bad Idea video?" "Uh, I think so... something like that. But I could tell you were drunker than Jared was so spill!" You poke Jensen's chest until his hands wrap around your wrists to stop your pestering. "I honestly don't remember what it was about. We hit up Steve's club and had a few drinks, I, of course, had four too many and that was the result. Getting drunk is a very bad idea, baby girl." Jensen pulled you closer to his chest, and you took in his warmth.

"But I like whiskey too much and I had fun, so much crazy fun." You smile up at Jensen and he captures your lips with his. "I love you so much (Y/n), and I will spend every day of our life together proving that to you. I fall in love with you all over again each time I see you. Even when you had a fake eyelash attached to your cheek this morning, your dress was bunched up and mascara under your eyes. None of that mattered because you came home to me safe and I can't wait to marry you in two weeks. Two weeks till I can call you Mrs. Ackles."

"Well, I can't wait to be yours forever, Mr. Ackles. Forever and always babe." You whispered to Jensen before sharing a passionate kiss. You rested your foreheads together before watching the sun fall into the abyss and the fire begin to burn out. You began to remember the memories you've had with Jensen already and you couldn't wait for the memories to come. You were so in love with this Jensen, and he with you. You had found your person, the one you were destined to spend the rest of your life with, to love, to care for, to make laugh, and to always be there. No matter how drunk you got, Jensen would never stop loving you.

****************

The end is a bit shorter, but I still hope you enjoyed the first mini-series!

Thank you so much for reading this story!

Xoxo