9: Mark

We go back home with a lot of shopping bags. We enter the castle finding it empty even though Jungkook and Taehyung are home... they are probably in their room playing videogames.

We went to our room where Jimin helps me put all my new clothes in my wardrobe. 

"What do you want to do now?" Jimin asks once we finished with our task.

"I wanted to learn more about vampires," I say shyly.

"Yay!" Jimin smiles widely. "Follow me, I'll show you where the library with all the vampire secrets is."

Jimin takes me to the Great Hall where he starts to press the concrete blocks on the wall, I pay attention to the pattern to be able to do it later alone. A part of the wall moves to a side showing us a secret library.

"Why are all the libraries secret?" I asked furrowing my brows.

"Knowledge is the second most valuable thing someone can posses so we make sure to hide it well in case someone breaks into the castle."

I tilt my head. "What is the first most valuable thing?" 

"Our soulmates." He turns around to look at me with a big grin. 

I blush, Jimin chuckles at my reaction. We go to the library, it looked small but now that I'm in the room is huge, it is the biggest room I have ever been to. My eyes widen as I look around.  

"Here are the books that might catch your interest the most, all the wars that have ever happen, information about vampires and their soulmates as well as information about the royal line and how we have managed to be in power all this time."

I take all the books Jimin hands me. Jimin takes a couple of books for himself too.

We sit on a pair of sofas that are in a corner of the library to read. 

The book about wars calls my attention the most.

Jimin and I start to read, I smile knowing I'm with Jimin.

I go through the wars slowly. Most of them are because of disagreements between creatures,...nothing out of ordinary until I get to the most recent war.

The 1900s

King Yoongi asked for help searching for his mate to the fairies who are known for being the best at finding missing people. The fairy king accepted even though the werewolves and fairies dislike each other deeply.

A fairy that was part of the search found her but this fairy was malicious and had direct orders from one of the royal lines to kill the King's mate to make him weaker. He tried to do so but failed, he put her to deep sleep...

King Yoongi out of rage killed the fairy, giving the fairies a valid reason to start a war. A century later the fairies have finally given up after being outnumbered in the first and last (to this day) battle werewolves and fairies have had. 

Joseon HeeYoung, future queen of werewolves is in a deep sleep ever since. 

I close the book and I blink multiple times.  HeeYoung? I have heard that name before... It is familiar to me somehow.

"Well, Joseon HeeYoung I'm King Yoongi."

My eyes widen. Why do I have that memory...? I don't understand, everything is blurry. That happened in the early 1900s; I don't know and what year I was born but I'm sure I wasn't alive back then, and either way, no one knew who I was. I'm sure King Yoongi goes to visit HeeYoung every day.

Everything is so confusing... I want to hit my head on the wall to stop getting these memories that don't belong to me.

I decide to start to learn more about vampires. That is why I'm here after all.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

I don't know how much time Jimin and I have been here. I have learned the basics of vampires already and I also have discovered that I love reading books and learning new things... I like this side of me.

I put the book I was reading aside so I can stretch, I look to my side to look at Jimin, my eyes widen when I see him already staring at me.

"How long have you been looking at me?" I tease.

"Three books ago." He smiles innocently.

My eyes widen. "Three books ago!?"

Jimin giggles. "I can't help it, you are impossible to not look at." All my face flushes like a tomato. "This is why I love being a vampire."

"Huh?"

"I have all the time of the world, I'm not in a rush anymore."

I tilt my head. "Any more?"

"Yah!" He starts to laugh. "You always pay attention to small details when I talk." I look down embarrassed. "I was in a rush before because I wanted to find you, every day I wasn't with you was a lost day I could have spent with you." He pouts.

Without really thinking about what I'm doing I stand up, Jimin follows all my movements. I walk to him and I sit on his lap. Jimin's eyes widen at my action but a smirk quickly takes over his face.

"I like this... no! I love it, you should sit on my lap always from now on," He declares with an authoritative voice. 

He pulls me closer to him by my waist, I put my hands behind his neck. Jimin purrs; he buries his face on my neck where he starts to brush his lips on my neck sending chills down my spine. After a few moments, I feel how his fangs begin to brush against my neck, Jimin grunts before pulling his face away from my neck, I look at him, his eyes are red and his fangs are out for a couple of seconds before his eyes and fangs go back to normal.

I'm not sure if he wanted to drink my blood, mark me, or both.

I push his head back to my neck but Jimin resists until I say the following.

"You can do whatever you want, I'm yours."

"Are you sure?" His breathing becomes heavy.

"I'm sure," I say smiling reassuringly. 

He starts to leave wet kisses all over my neck making me whimper, I tangle my fingers in his hair pulling it a little.

His fangs start to brush against my neck before he buries fangs in my neck. It hurts a lot at first but after a couple of seconds later a wave of pleasure invades my body.

 After a while he pulls away; I don't feel weak for some reason even though I'm sure he drank my blood,

"Now you have my mark" Jimin smirks proudly.

=======

A/N- This is just the first step for... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)