Seventy Seven

a/n: okay long chapter but let me put this out here. i know how basketball works but writing about it is something that's like...extremely hard for some reason so bear with me. other than that i hope you enjoy!

Noah nods, "So I'll pick up you and then Gabi. Oh and Mateo is riding with us".

Benjamin nods, "Okay. What about Lucas?"

"He's driving Tati to school since she's a cheerleader. That's why Elly is driving with Jazmyne".

Benjamin nods, "Sounds like a plan. I need to go to the office before class...You'll be waiting for me after class?"

Noah smiles and nods, "Of course, princesa. Besito?"

Benjamin smiles and kisses Noah once. Noah smiles at him and watches him walk off. Noah walks to his locker, grabbing some books before walking to his class.

Benjamin looks around, meeting up with a girl he's known for a while. She smiles and hands him the pill bottle.

"These were my mom but she didn't like the way they made her feel".

Benjamin smiles and grabs the bottle. "Thanks, Ashleigh". He grabs a twenty-dollar bill from his wallet, handing it to her.

Ashleigh smiles, "Of course. You know I got you, girl...Anyways I gotta get to class, kay? See you around".

Benjamin smiles, setting the pills in his bag and walking to class.

*
Benjamin grabs his bag, packing for the sleepover he and his friends were having. He looks at the pills that were on his desk, grabbing them.

He takes two before setting them into his bag. He sighs and goes into his closet to grab a tee shirt and sweatpants.

Once he was done packing his bag, he zips it up and sits on his bed, rubbing his eyes.

The pills have a really negative effect on Benjamin. He was constantly tired but couldn't sleep and he couldn't really feel any emotions.

Benjamin grabs his phone to text Noah and asks when they were gonna leave for the basketball game, hoping he could squeeze in a nap.

Noah responds back quickly, saying they need to leave in about an hour. Benjamin smiles and decides to try and get in a catnap.

**
Elly was walking with Jazmyne. They had separate locker rooms but they were right next to each other.

Elly was walking while looking through her duffel bag to give Jazmyne some food. Jaz smiles and grabs the granola bar, "Thank you".

Elly nods and smiles, "Mhm. I must really like you to give you my snacks".

Jazmyne smiles and blushes, "Well, that's good to know, isn't it? Glad I'm likable enough to eat your food".

Elly chuckles and that and opens the door for her. "I'll see you before the game?"

Jazmyne smiles and nods, "Yeah". She leans in and pecks her on the lips, "Bye".

Elly smiles and nods, "Bye". Elly then walks the opposite direction, only about ten steps into her locker room.

*
Once everyone was dressed and ready, Elly and Jazmyne met up one more time before having to start the actual game.

Jazmyne grabs Elly's duffel bag so she could put her hair up. "I'm kinda excited but kinda scared...Not like scared but...Scared to play".

Jazmyne giggles, "Huh?"

Elly smiles back and shrugs, "I haven't like played on a team since New York. Plus I barely know these girls and their tactics, you know?"