여섯

☏

Jungkook was nervous and it's totally understandable.It was at night,he and Taehyung were at Kim mansion after their marriage.

The whole day Taehyung didn't spare even a glance at the younger,his demeanor was cold and Jungkook didn't like it one bit.

He was trying so hard to talk to the older but the only thing he gain was words that come in venom.

Jungkook has to move in with Taehyung in his mansion,their new house was still under construction and Mrs.Kim insisted that the couple need to live with them.

The couple were at Taehyung's room and Jungkook was awkwardly stand there,not knowing what to do.

"Don't expect anything and you're sleeping on the floor tonight don't even think of touching me." Taehyung coldly stated and the younger just nodded.

That night,the first night of their wedding day Jungkook slept on the cold floor without even a single duvet to cover his thin frame.

The next morning Jungkook woke up with  a small groan,his back hurt so bad.

Doing his morning routine.

After done showering he changed into his simple out wear and prepare a suit for his husband then head downstairs.

"Jungkook,honey you're up come here breakfast is ready."Mrs.Kim excitedly exclaimed upon seeing her son in-law.

"How was your sleep last night?"

"It was great I have a nice sleep au-mom." Despite the pain on his back he gave the old woman a small smile.

"Good morning son."

"Good morning dad." Jungkook shyly mutters,it's not his first time talking to Mr.Kim but it's his first time calling him dad so it's an understatement to be shy.

After a while Jungkook saw Taehyung come down,his face fall because Tae didn't wear the suit he prepared for but rather the opposite choice.

"Tae you're up now come we're about to have breakfast."

Taehyung said nothing and take a sit beside the younger,silently eating his breakfast.

...

It was afternoon when Jungkook finish his lunchbox for his husband.

He has never cook before because he's clumsy and his parents scared that he'd hurt himself so they never let him in the kitchen.

He has spent the whole morning trying to cook,the maids and Mrs Kim offer to help but he politely denied saying he wanted to make it himself.

Now he heading to the older's company,hoping his efforts help calm the anger inside Tae down.

"Good afternoon noona"Jungkook greet Taehyung's secretary and the woman kindly smile back at him.

"Hello Jungkookie,boss is having a meeting right now but it'll be over soon."

"Alright I'll wait inside have a nice day noona."

Jungkook was opening the container of the box and prepared the table when he heard the door open but instead of Taehyung he met Minjun.

"Oh look who's here,the boyfriend stealer."

"Taehyung isn't your boyfriend Minjun,shut up."

"He would be my boyfriend if it's not for you,You know he love me but still taking him away from me."

"I did not!stop being so full of yourself thinking he love you."

And Minjun pushed Jungkook making him fall down,his palm make contact with the broken piece of vase.The smaller boy hissed in pain he was getting up when Minjun suddenly took his unharmed hand to lightly touch his cheek as if Jungkook was slapping him,the bunny boy looked at him confused.

"What the is wrong with you!"

"Jungkookie I'm sorry I was just wanted to say congratulations."Jungkook didn't get why all a sudden Minjun acted like this but then a large hand grab his wrist and pull him away.

"Are you insane Jeon Jungkook!"

It was Taehyung.

"H-hyung I didn't..."

"You didn't what?I saw it by my own eyes!"

"I-I made you lunch h-hyung and was waiting for you,I didn't do anything please believe me."

"So you said Minjun is hurting himself?You want me to believe that?"

Jungkook wanted to say yes but seeing the anger in the CEO eyes turn to worries when he looked at Minjun made him stay silent and hid his bleeding hand behind his back.

"Leave Jungkook!"

"B-but hyung I-I made you lunch."

"You?making lunch?Jungkook you can't even do anything let alone cook,stop lying."

But if he take a close look he'd see many bandages on Jungkook's hand that cause by the cut and burn because of the effort he put into those food.

Next thing Taehyung do made Minjun smirk and Jungkook heart break.

He grab the lunchbox and throw it harshly into the dustbin.

"Now leave!"

Jungkook just weakly watching the food he tried half of the day being thrown away while the love of his life looking worriedly at someone else,he came out of the older office and was met with a worried looking Jimin and Rose,Taehyung's secretary.

"Jungkookor are you okay?"

"Oh my god Jimin he's bleeding."Rose gasped and Jimin grabbed the younger hand to take a look.

"Jungkook what happened?"

"C-can we not talk about it hyung?Noona can you not tell Taehyungie about this?Please."Rose nodded.

Jimin took Jungkook to his office and clean his hand after that.

He was furious and about to go at Taehyung and Minjun but Jungkook begged him to stayed silent.

Jimin just sigh,not knowing what to do.He just wanted to smacked Tae in the head for being so stupid.