- Staying Clear - Marcel Gerard -

_______

_______

"Hey, I saw you from across the room and I saw that you looked pretty lonely," A random girl walked up to Marcel. He was sat on a barstool at a local New Orleans pub.

Marcel gave her a small smile before she asked, "Can I buy you a drink?"

Marcel looked over his shoulder to see Y/N sitting with her friends at a table. She was laughing and drinking with her friends. Y/N looked over at Marcel and smiled big at him.

"Uh," Marcel turned back to the woman, "My glass is actually pretty full. Thank you though." Marcel left the stunned woman to stand by herself as he walked over to Y/N's table.

"You turned her down pretty hard, huh?" Y/N looked up at Marcel with a smirk. Her friends carried on with their own conversations.

"Yea. I'm kind of keeping clear of woman for a bit," Marcel told Y/N. "Marcel? Staying away from woman? That's scary. Are you okay?"

Marcel gave her a half hearted laugh and said, "Funny. Real funny."

"For real. Why are you staying clear?"

"I'm interested in another women. I don't think she's interested in me yet, but I'll get her there," Marcel looked into Y/N eyes beautiful eyes. He could get lost into them for hours.

"Well," Y/N patted Marcel's side, "Any girl would be lucky to have you. You're easy to swoon over. You'll get her soon enough." Y/N took a sip out of her drink.

_______
word count : 253