Babysitting the Angels

" No Renjun.. you aren't taking any Uber . I'm taking you to airport"

" But I really don't want to bother you. I can go myself Jeno "

" Nope . Nada.. we are going same place at the same time . So why are you being little cute annoying and denying my offer Renjun? "

" Because your house is total opposite of the city than mine "

" Oh.. I really thought you'd want to meet Minhyuck and Jasmine before you leave for Jeju . Okay nevermind .. "

Jeno the smartass had to play his sentimental card on Renjun so that he could bring him to airport with him . And naive Renjun fall for it.

" No no.. okay . I'll go with you and meet Minhyuck before I.. hey wait . Did you said Jasmine ? How do I meet her ? "

Jeno Chuckled.
" Goodnight beautiful. I'll meet you at 9 tomorrow. Uummmaahhh "

Jeno just kissed Renjun through the call and hang up without any explanation .
Renjun felt shy yet confused.

Renjun was waiting outside of his apartment building with two bags . After a few minutes a black Bugatti stopped infront of Renjun .
The Chinese male definitely knew who it would be .
How many cars does Jeno actually owns ?
Renjuns family is also rich in China . Though they aren't crazy rich like the Lee's and Zhongs . But Renjun is a lover of simplicity. He spends his maximum money for helpless people.

Jeno came out from the car and Renjuns eyes fixed on him. It was his first time seeing Jeno like this in casual attire.
A white sweater with blue comfy jeans , silky hairs falling over Jenos forhead for lack of hair gel.
Renjun was staring for long.

" Take a picture already Beautiful. That'll last long. It's not easy to see me as your college boyfriend "
Jeno smiled .

" Ahh.. shut up narcissist "
Renjun rolled his eyes.

Jeno lift Renjuns bag .

" Jeno you don't need to do that .."
Renjun tried to stop . But Jeno already brought them to car trunk as his driver opened it.

" In presence of Lee Jeno , a beauty like Huang Renjun shouldn't be working . I'm at your service already"
Jeno teasingly bowed and opened the car door just to reveal a smiley Minhyuck inside.

" Min.."

Renjun quickly went inside the car . Jeno was covering the top of Renjuns head so that he won't bump with the car .

Renjun hugged the beautiful boy ,
" Mr Huang.. hello.."

Jeno sat beside Minhyuck and his heart became so warm when he saw Renjun and Minhyuck Bonding .

Deep inside the ruthless jerk CEO also has some dreams and the scene infront of him was a visualized version.
But there was a missing part . A big one.

" Drive to Mr. Nas house "
Jeno told the driver .

" Jeno.. what is all this ?"
Renjun asked seeing many boxes on the passenger seat.

" You'll see.."
Jeno smilingly replied.

It was a weekend so Jaemin slept more than he usually do. So he woke up late so does Jasmine.
Still wearing their matching pink magenta polka dotted sleep wear , Jaemin was making their breakfast and Jasmine was drawing something.

" Dada.. when will Min come ?"

" I don't know the exact time princess. Mark hyung will drop him later I guess "