Chapter 3: The Main Reason And Forgotten Memories

Previously __________________________
______________________________________

"I'm...well I'm..." before saying anything else I sigh and said "I'm Bryan's Sister"

______________________________________

Crystall's pov
"YOUR HIS WHAT?!?!" all the animatronics shouted with surprise faces "yes she's Bryan's sister. Her name is Crystall Films" Jon said "Jon you know about this that Bryan had a sister. Why didn't you or Bryan told us about this?" r.freddy asked Jon. As Jon was about to say the reason I step forward and said "the main reason why he don't want anyone else knowing he had a sister.....Because he was adopted by my parents and in high school he would always get bullied by other students saying that his real parents doesn't love him and left him to die in the street they would always call him a "cry baby" cause that's the only thing he could do I always defend him from the others. He would always question me if his real parents really left him to die in the street I would always said to him that "even if your parents left you. You still got us mom, dad, and me we love you and there are people who will accept you even your adopted". A few years later we move out of our old house and went to a different place to live we sooner went to college before we went to college I dyed my hair to look just like Bryan's hair I change my clothes to look exactly like Bryan's but a skirt so no one can guess that were not really real siblings and were just step siblings we then convince everyone that we're really siblings. Bryan then got treated normally as he was suppose to be treated before we then met Jon and Ersa they were really good friends sooner Bryan told them he was adopted and he explained everything on why the two of us keep it a secret I was beside him just in case they bully him Jon and Ersa then walk closer to Bryan. Bryan was looking down at the ground he was surprised that Jon and Ersa hugged him I was surprised aswell I thought they would make fun of him for being adopted but no they didn't they accepted him for being adopted we were good friends. Before Bryan brought the pizzeria he wants my existence to be a secret to everyone because he was afraid if anyone founding out he was adopted. It may happen to him again so I supported him because I don't want it to happen again aswell" I said to the animatronics soon I started to cry remembering all those things that happened. Jon hugged me "Shh~ it won't happen to Bryan again so stop crying everything will be fine" Jon said in a calmed tone trying to make me stop crying "I guess your right..." I said to Jon then I stop crying.

Narrator's pov
No one spoken for about a few minutes. All the animatronics we're still shock hearing Bryan's past and why he didn't tell them about him having a sister "why would anyone bully someone for just being adopted and won't accept them" r.freddy said angrily and with a dark aura surrounding him "yeah!. Just because someone is adopted doesn't mean you can't treat them normally and just bully them instead there just like any ordinary people just because they have a foster family doesn't mean their any different!" baby shouted. after all the animatronics said what they had to say about Bryan's past (sorry I couldn't think of anything else the the other animatronics had to say about Bryan's past so just think of something good).

Back with Bryan (this next event happened while Crystall is explaining why Bryan didn't told the animatronics he had a sister)

Bryan's pov
I was waking up and then I saw three people looking at me I immediately got up and asked "w-who are you people?" I was terrified cause one of them have wings the other I think have a part snake tail and the other one a ordinary guy but still. The girl with wings walk closer "you don't remember us three Bryan?" the girl said with wings while one of her hand is on her chest "no. I don't know who you people are and how do you know my name?" I was comfused how did she know my name "it's us Bryan. Bri your sister, Kay (short for Kaykree), and Xylo our friends" Bri said hoping Bryan would remember "first of their not my friends my real friends is back at my dimension and second of your not my sister my real sister is back at my dimension and third why do I have wings" I said to them. The girl with a tail went to the girl with wings and whispered something to her then they nodded at each other "well Bryan this is Bri she pointed beside her I'm Kaykree our Kay for short this guy is Xylo and everything Bri said to you is true and where here to help you remember your past and make you remember who you really are. And don't worry you can trust us were friendly" Kay said to me "should I trust them they might trick me and betray me" I said in my head I looked at them and open my mouth "okay. I trust you three....." I said to them "great! Follow us" Kay said to me. I started following them through the place what will happen next.

Bri's pov
I still can't forget what Kay whispered to me I was finally happy that Bryan is alive until he can't remember us it turned my smile upside down

Flashback
I saw Kay walking towards me and whispered to my ear "Bri. Remember what the oracle said the oracle said that Bryan won't remember anything that happened. That's why Bryan can't remember us or you being his sister. The best thing we can do for now is making him remember who he was and the only way to make him remember is by going to the camp" I then looked at her sad we then nodded at each other
End of flashback

And another thing that is bothering me what do Bryan mean I'm not his real sister and his real sister is back at the dimension he came in. Suddenly I snap out of my thoughts when I heard someone said "Bri are you alright there?" I looked and it was Xylo he looked worried about me "yeah I'm fine don't worry about it" I said to him "are you sure? Cause it looks like something is bothering you" he said to me. He can tell that something is wrong with me "I'm fine Xylo. I'm just upset that we finally have Bryan back after all those years but he can't remember anything and one more thing I'm still confused by what do he mean his real sister is at the dimension he came in" I said to him "don't worry he'll remember sooner and we will find out what he means by his real sister is at the dimension he came in. Just remember your his real sister okay" Xylo said to me with a smile I smile back to him we then focus walking to the camp.

Xylo's pov
After me and Bri talked I thought of something "maybe I can make a potion that can make Bryan remember his memories" I said in my head I then looked at Bryan it seems that he still doesn't trust us fully but atleast his back "don't worry Bryan will make sure you remember everything about your past" I Whisper to myself.

Kay's pov
"were here at camp oasis!" I scream happy cause Bryan is finally back. I then turned around to face Bryan, Bri, and Xylo "okay Bri and Xylo go get the others and tell them to meet at the camp hall" I said then they nodded and went off to get the other's "Bryan follow me I'll show you around the camp and show you your cabin" I said to him "okay" Bryan said to me. I then give him a tour of the camp but I didn't show him the camp hall cause it was a bit messy or should I say a lot of mess was there. I then show him the cabins and what cabin he was going to stay I show him he's old cabin before he forgotten us all "you can stay here. I'm just gonna go and meet the other campers feel free to do anything you want" I said to Bryan "okay. Thank you for showing me around the camp" Bryan said to me in a happy tone. I then left and go to the camp hall to tell the news to the others "I hope the others will accept Bryan back at the camp" I said in my head while walking to the camp hall.

Bryan's pov
After Kay gives me the tour of the camp she showed me the cabins where I'm going to stay. She then told me that she is going to the other campers I then thank her for showing me around the place. When she left I went inside the cabin I closed the door and looked it I look around the room there's a chest a bed and a cabinet there is also a carpet. I went to the bed and I sit down my smile started to turn upside down and I soon started to cry "sis... I hope you can find me soon" I whispered to myself. I then started to remember a song that me and my sister would sing I also remember her saying something to me when I was sad or afraid.

Flashback
"Bryan remember this song okay. You can sing it if you're feeling sad or afraid remember every time you sing that song I will always be by your side even if I'm not there to hug you" crystall said in a calm voice to me
End of flashback

I started to open my mouth to sing the song my sister said to me.
"Don't be afraid~ I'm here for you so lay your head down~ I will be here protecting you from the nightmares~ turn that sad face upside down~ there's nothing to be sad or afraid~ just remember I will always be by your side~ even how far or away from you~ just remember I'm by your side always~ your not alone~ I love you so much remember that~" after singing the song my sister created for me I felt sleepy I then lay down and sleep.

With Kay and the other campers

Kay's pov
When everyone was at the camp hall I made them sit down I know all of them are confused except for Bri and Xylo cause they already know "okay everyone I know all of you are confuse I just had something to say and I know you will hate what I'm going say well..." I inhale and exhaled I then opened my mouth and said "well...well Bryan is back" facing them

(to be continued and fun fact about the song Bryan sing I created that song when I was five or six years old I would always sing the song when I'm sad or afraid every time I sing the song I would always remember my family and all the amazing times I had with my family)