11 | Ramp walk pairing.

I enrolled myself into management department cause I literally suck at every other cultural activity

I enrolled myself into management department cause I literally suck at every other cultural activity. I’m only good in one thing that’s studying. So basically the only department I could take part was managerial one.

Albeit Zayden denied taking part in ramp walk, entire college voted for him and obviously Jannet was being paired with him.

I will be seeing them together as a pair now. Even though it pained my heart to watch them together I had no other choice.

I sat at one corner of the auditorium and peered at them. They really looked good together. Jannet couldn’t stop her smile the entire time. It was quite obvious that she liked Zayden and on the other hand Zayden had neutral look on his face like always if I add.

Will I ever be able to see Zayden smiling?

❃❃

I was busy looking at the decoration part and other things that I forgot to have lunch. It’s really not easy to handle so many things at once.

I walked out of auditorium, the cool air was a relief to my aching head. After taking a short walk around the place, I got back to my place only to see a coffee mug being placed on my table.

Who kept this here?

My phone buzzed.

Unknown – Drink the coffee and go have your lunch…!! You need some rest.

Is this some kind of prank or what? I quickly scan the entire place to check if someone was looking at me but I found none.

I sent a reply to that message and looked around again hoping to get some clue. To my luck every other person in the auditorium was using their phones.

Unknown — Very smart move! Anyways whom are you searching?!

Me — Are you the one because of whom the boy who humiliated me yesterday got suspended?

Unknown — Who else can it be angel? It’s obviously Me…

Wait! What?

Angel?

I decided to ignore this for now and quickly texted back.

Me — Why are you helping me?

Unknown — Because I want to & I can!